Recent content by Blur

  1. Blur

    Question what are some good manga related irc Chat channels?

    I just found a ****** related one. #pururin, on the rizon network. It's pretty active, if you don't mind ******. Other than that I haven't found any other good ones yet.
  2. Blur

    The thread of a bookworm (better known as Charlie and Haku's new cave)

    Re: Hello everyone ! I did that too! Not the role play part, but the reusing name part. If there is a blur on a forum/irc channel/subreddit, it may well be me.
  3. Blur

    Games Mirror's edge catalyst

    I'm so excited!!!! It's coming out soon, and I really liked the first one! It's gonna be open world too. I like games where you get to run around beating up figures of authority, and this is pretty much the pinnacle of that.
  4. Blur

    Question What are some good games that are available for the nintendo gamecube?

    Star Wars: Bounty hunter was darn good, it was too hard for me to finish when I was playing it though. Then again, that was years ago, so who knows how difficult it actually is. Also there is twilight princess if you like Zelda.
  5. Blur

    Chapter Berserk 338 Discussion/ 339 Prediction

    But wasn't the guy who assaulted Rickert (no memory of what his name is) subordinate to Griffith? Or perhaps he never received any order to go after Rickert, and is acting of his own volition. Afterall, it was clear that locus was incredibly infuriated when Rickert slapped Griffith, makes sense...
  6. Blur

    Question what are some good manga related irc Chat channels?

    On either freenode or irchighway. If you suggest the community chat, last I saw it was not incredibly impressive as far as livelyness is concerned. What are some good channels?
  7. Blur

    i like cats

    "favorite characters are mikasa, tsuna and kaneki." Whenever I think of kaneki I'm always like... Kaneki ken Kun
  8. Blur

    Chapter Berserk 338 Discussion/ 339 Prediction

    Phew! Rickert didn't die, thank goodness. With Kentarou Miura playing up the non-humans/Griffith's guys like he sometimes does, I thought it could've been over the second the knife was to his throat lol. I really hope the combined efforts of the tapasa can allow for his escape. Though I also...
  9. Blur

    What is your name?

    Hai guys! My irl name is Ben, my mh name is blur, because when I find out a manga/anime I like is running a second season ( ie hamatora, Tokyo ghoul etc) I catch up super fast! Edit: this forum is a little weird for mobile phone users, as are most so I wound up editing this post like 4 times (╥_╥)
Top