Recent content by Blyu

  1. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 78 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 78 Discussion / 79 Predictions I dont understand why there is still resistance to the idea that he's using BOT. Its because his body is all together fundamentaly different from any other murim person because he has no ki center he is able to actually have more...
  2. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 77 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 77 Discussion / 78 Predictions im actually thinking he might get out of this one without having to seriously face "cool guy" either by some how being let to escape (because you know- SHIOON MAKES EVERYONES HEART GO DOKI DOKI THEY JUST CAN'T GET OVER HIM so they dont...
  3. Chapter The Breaker : New Waves 77 Discussion

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 77 Discussion / 78 Predictions Yeah I'm still convinced he's using BOT. Theres no doubt about it. Its kicking his ki into overdrive. He's been practicing BOT in the illusion psyche technique after all. I think people just want there to be more. Some kind of ultimate...
Top