Recent content by bmjy1000

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 183 Discussion / 184 Predictions

    This is what we should have seen first.
  2. Chapter Bleach 639 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 639 Spoiler Discussion Wow, its like you all have forgotten that bankais can have multiple forms as techniques. Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi has four. ---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ---------- Some of you may ask "If that's the...
  3. Chapter Bleach 595 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 595 Spoiler Discussion Man don't believe that. It's most likely to be a fake like last week.
  4. Chapter Bleach 563 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 563 Discussion / 564 Predictions This is just a theory, but what if the zanpakutou gave the fake name on purpose because renji achieved he bankai prematurely ?
  5. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion What about the Hueco Mundo arc? Kubo handle Ichigo, Orihime ,Nnoitra, his Fraccion, Nell, Kenpachi, Renji, Uryu, Szayelaporro, Nell's fraccion , Mayuri, Nemu, Unohana, Isane, Chad, Byakuya, Rukia, and Zommari in the rescue. The only problem I see in this...
  6. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion I wasn't really repling to you, but I understand how you feel. The thing with Kenpachi and the twins, there's only one excuse for that is Royld is stronger than his brother and Kenpachi. But that excuse is pathetic Kubo-sensei, especially when you didn't...
  7. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion I can't understand how people get mad over Renji being stronger than vizard captains. Vizards aren't necessarily stronger than regular shinigamis. I mean Love and Rose didn't save Shunsui from Starrk. And it is save say that Kensei have been beated by...
  8. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion It's a story about spirits and souls what is wrong about magical power up! And we haven't seen what training he had to go through.
  9. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion Kenpachi didn't killed the twin that can copied power, they fused into one being
  10. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion How can you forget that Renji receive new training from Royal Guard? What you want Renij to be the same old weak Renji who couldn't do a damn thing to a Quincy
  11. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion Kenpachi, you mean the man who killed three Sternritter. And that "normal" Sternritter can copied power and techniques too.
  12. Chapter Bleach 561 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 561 Spoilers Discussion How can you forget that Renji receive new training from Royal Guard? What you want Renij to be the same old weak Renji who couldn't do a damn thing to a Quincy ---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ---------- Renji is...
  13. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion No and I don't know why, but you can still read his translation in Latest Translation List. But did they stop using his translations, they're really good still good.
  14. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion I don't like CCC translation I like Cnet translation I'll wait for him.
  15. Chapter One Piece 731 Chapter Discussion/732 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 731 Spoiler Discussion How lazy can you be to call mera mera no mi "fire fruit"? Goddamn it I hate it when translators get lazy!
Top