Recent content by BoatingFurball9

  1. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    It's an approximation. He's literally saying the path has "about one million kilometers or something like that." I am lost on the meaning of the れば after よります(Which I'm taking to mean "based on, According to") in the second post. Ignoring it, I came up with this English version: "Yes, According...
  2. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    My skills are low, so take this with a grain of salt. But yep, it was about the force of an attack rivaling the big bang. I found it interesting that the four kanji together before the katakana of big bang literally mean universe creation. 宇宙創造 uchuu souzou.
  3. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    This is what I came up with, had to learn some new Japanese for the ending. ---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ---------- Hmm. Some of the more complex kanji are hard to read, and given my level knowledge it is not easy. I took a crack at anyway...
  4. 始めまして。皆が宜しくお願いします

    Hello, I am Boatingfurball9, but my real name is still a secret. I'm an older gentleman :mono who is going back to school after a long absence. I'm actually hoping to be able to teach English in Japan when I get my BA in English teaching. I have an interest in anime and manga for sure. A few...
Top