Recent content by bobabobatea

  1. bobabobatea

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 299 Discussion

    I’m not sure if I missed it, but is this Hawks’ house or his mom’s? Or does he live with his mom?
  2. bobabobatea

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 291 Discussion

    But what about that scene in the last chapter where Dabi said he would cry everyday to Natsuo? It seems heavily implied that Endeavor did push Toya beyond his limits with rigorous training.
  3. bobabobatea

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 291 Discussion

    I agree. There is a whole chunk of time missing from the time he "died" to when he joined the League. We also haven't seen the extent of the abuse and neglect he endured, we only see in this chapter the "good side" of Endeavor before he went crazy. Also, if Touya was around middle-school aged...
  4. bobabobatea

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 291 Discussion

    That would be really epic to see! But then Dabi would need ample time to harness the ice power which gives time for the heroes to recover and UA kids to get stronger. I know Shinsou is joining the hero class in the 2nd year which starts soon and he will be playing a bigger role so that should...
  5. bobabobatea

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 291 Discussion

    Hello! Long time lurker here and first time posting in the forums! I don't think Dabi is going to be taken out here, seems like he will retreat along with the rest of the LoV. I think this is setting the stage for a larger battle later on and I'm feeling like it will be Dabi vs. Shoto.
Top