Recent content by boberto

  1. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 339 Discussion Thread Wow. So much development in one chapter. I wonder if Ryoma will save himself with Pinnacle of Perfection.
  2. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 338 Discussion Thread Yeah, hopefully Konomi shows us the next two matches. I still don't want PoT to end so he must prolong it!
  3. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 338 Discussion Thread Go Rikkai. It looks like they're not gonna lose after all.
  4. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 337 Discussion Thread Awesome chapter. This is quite refreshing because it's been almost a year since we last saw Ryoma in the State of Self Actualization.
  5. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 336 Discussion Thread Is there no Prince of Tennis this week? Sorry. I just don't know where to post this question.
  6. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 336 Discussion Thread I think Konomi's rushing it, no? The ending's just too abrupt for me. I thought Chitose will stage a come back or something because I really thought Echizen and Kin-chan's match will happen. Anyway, I guess we have to wait for that. At least, the...
  7. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 334 Discussion Thread It means that Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami combined with Tezuka Zone can actually beat Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami because whatever Chitose does even the supposedly last ball will come back towards Tezuka--which means simulations with him winning are futile...
  8. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 333 Discussion Thread It's so exciting it actually tingled my spine. Anyway, cool hair, Atobe. Haha! It actually suits him better than his old hairstyle.
  9. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 332 Discussion Thread Gah. It's either Hyakuren Jitoku won't work against Saiki Kanpatsu because Chitose would always know when or how to finish a point. Or due to the power of Hyakuren Jitoku, Saiki Kanpatsu won't be able to see through the brawl. Interesting...
  10. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 331 Discussion Thread It would be more awesome if Taka-san won. I like how Konomi did this match! :) I'm looking forward to seeing Zaizen play. And I'm more excited to see Kintarou vs Ryoma.
  11. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 330 Discussion Thread I badly want Taka-san to win this but Konomi-sensei made it look like its impossible. He's knocked-out already! I wonder how Akutsu would motivate him.
  12. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 329 Discussion Thread And the bloodiest. To think that the impact could actually throw him to the bleachers. Really insane. But I'm still rooting for Taka-san no matter what. He's going to win this.
  13. boberto

    Pinoy Thread

    Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread! It's been a while since my last visit here. And oh, you guys have reached 82 pages already! Haha! Btw, did the PDA scholars performed in the X-Mas Special? I'm a fan of that show! I like Panky. :D
  14. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 328 Discussion Thread Taka-san was kinda different too. He didn't go "burning" once he touched his racket. Just noticed. Pardon my slowness. Haha.
  15. boberto

    Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 328 Discussion Thread It was pretty brutal. I hope Taka-san will answer the burly guy good. Can't wait for the upcoming chapters.
Top