Recent content by Bobi

  1. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 68 Spoilers & Discussion

    I can understand why some people are disappointed by the appearance of the head of the Ari family compared to what Siu had led us to imagine. Personally, I was also expecting someone who looked more like Arie Hon, with a more traditional Korean style. By the way, I don’t know if I’m the only...
  2. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 59 Spoilers & Discussion

    Theory: I think Baek might belong to one of the races cursed by Zahard. The crescent moon first appears when he tries to defend himself against UM, and then again in this chapter when he has to demonstrate his power and mastery of Shinsu. It’s possible that the curse is triggered every time he...
  3. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 44 Spoilers & Discussion

    I must admit that I'm a bit lost with the plot involving time loops and wishes. I can see that Siu wants to tell us a crazy story, but it's becoming a bit complicated to follow.
  4. Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 10 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can't wait to see the test. I guess the instructor is also a Lo Po Bia. She knows too much about Eveline and the Lo Po Bia family. She also has green hair.
  5. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 648 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hello everyone, This chapter is giving me a headache. There's a lot to clarify, especially about the immortality contract. Siu should explain these contracts in more detail. We learn that the heads of the families and Arlen have signed this immortality contract, except for V and Hendo Lock...
  6. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 647 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hi everyone, I'm wondering about the "shock wave" technique. Who created this technique? Was it V or the Ha family? On the hidden floor, Data Zahard saw this technique for the first time and improved on it (he used this technique without having any physical contact with Baam). As for V, we...
  7. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 643 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honnêtement, je pense que Gus et Rei sont vraiment cool. Ils ont chacun leurs forces et leurs faiblesses. Leur combat est vraiment intense. On voit les Towerborns se faire emporter par leurs attaques. Heureusement qu'Urek intervient, car il ne resterait plus personne en vie.
  8. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 643 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'd love to see Rei's transformations with the beasts he aboserbé like Enraged Rapid. We see Baam transforming all the time, so why not Rei. I hope Siu will exploit this and give Rei new forms. That would be really nice.
  9. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 642 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think Urek will just hit Rei and tell him that it's not right to absorb people's souls.😂
  10. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 642 Spoilers & Discussion

    One thing's for sure. After this war, there will be no one left in Rei and Gustang's family. Well, in my opinion, they can still rebuild it, but it'll take time. 😂
  11. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hello everyone, I find these people from the rubbish dump very arrogant. They think they can replace the heads of families when they're not even irregulars. I don't even know if they're rankers. Did they climb the tower like everyone else? As for Dowon and Doom, I think they're dead. There might...
  12. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 641 Spoilers & Discussion

    These future heads of family are pretty disappointing.
  13. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hello everyone, This chapter is really interesting. A little theory: the people from the red bin managed to get out of the Tower thanks to Headon. We know that he has the power to go into every part of the Tower and choose the ‘chosen ones’ (even though this place has been sealed by Zahard). If...
  14. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    If I remember correctly, SIU said that all the heads of family are bastards. It's not about finding the head of the Ha family in this creepy story.
  15. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 639 Spoilers & Discussion

    We'll have to wait for the translation. There will no doubt be an explanation of what happened.
Top