Recent content by bobossp

  1. bobossp

    Seinen Azumi by KOYAMA Yuu (1994 to 2008, 48 volumes, HQ RAWs @ Mediafire)

    Well I don't know if it is all thanks to you, but now it is translated. It is a really interesting manga, very good and it even did won prizes. Thanks for going through the trouble of asking for this one.
  2. bobossp

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei thank you so much for the omake. Maybe it should be on the chapter's list or at least mentionned? Except people that read your post, I dont think many got the chance to see this funny part... too bad for them ^^ the fans would be pleased
  3. bobossp

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    The ritual scanforge website is down, troubles are coming? or it may be a coincidence because of an overload of people?
  4. bobossp

    Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 55 Discussion / 56 Prediction thread Kyle can't be dead, we saw him in the future.... or maybe that means the present has been changed since he was supposed not to be (according to the video tape) Then don't you think the fact that Ageha could not say anything to the granny is kind...
  5. bobossp

    Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 55 Discussion / 56 Prediction thread Yes right, and it seems pretty interesting too now! A good cliffhanger, I bet next time we will see who has the power to travel time, or at least get a glimps of the future wise members... (maybe some of them are our heroes?)
  6. bobossp

    Psyren Volume 7 (ch054-062) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 55 Discussion / 56 Prediction thread Hey I heard this manga was about to end since it was not appreciated in the shonen Jump... is it still true considering the color page from this chapter???
  7. bobossp

    World Youth - Chapter 49 & 50 discussion

    Thank you for the fixing!! The chapters are here to show us how hard it will be -_- seems very very tough! But seems like Germany will loose, too bad!
  8. bobossp

    World Youth - Chapter 49 & 50 discussion

    Re: World Youth - Chapter 49 discussion Mmm I think the file is dead, it does not mediafire does not work for this file -_-
  9. bobossp

    Seinen DOGS - Bullets and Carnage

    wwoooow super review!! I don't like the theme and originality part, but I have to say it is kind of true -_- b ut still the manga is really nice and the graphics really specials and nice! He is a master at his own art, I really wonder how it can go even deeper, how it will turn out in the...
  10. bobossp

    Shounen Captain Tsubasa

    I am sorry, I really like Captain Tsubasa, really, but if you are realistic, then the art is not worth 8, really, I would say around 7-6... especially if you set airgear and berserk as a a standard.. and I am generous, really generous! No matter how good is the feeking, you can't really say it...
  11. bobossp

    Chapter 375 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 375 Discussion [Naruto] If Pain masters all elements... then wouldn't he be able to create another special element (like the wood element guy)?? It means that he has the same abilities as everyone, there is nothing he can't do, like Haku's mirror or Gaara's sand... !! Then maybe he...
  12. bobossp

    Seinen Dogs: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow

    Re: Dogs: Bullets & Carnage I really like this crazy manga !! Looking forward to coming the release. Haine is not the only the only cool character..... Badou is crazzzzyyyyy *_*
  13. bobossp

    Seinen Blood Alone by Takano Masayuki

    Re: Blood Alone Chapters by Hanaji-Scans and disscusion thread Wow wow sounds really interesting !!
  14. bobossp

    Chapter One Piece Volume 47 (ch450-459) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 457 Predictions Well has anybody thought that Ryuuma's body could simply be the body of Brook's best friend or some kind of assembling of his friends (guuuh)??
  15. bobossp

    Shounen Blue Dragon by Takano Tsuneo & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Blue Dragon RΩG Chapter 13 Discussions I have seen the chapter, but only the raw -_- can't seem to find the Edited Manga, anyway this chapter was weird ~~
Top