Recent content by boiled

  1. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2025) - News and Discussion!

    Aren’t you guys having problems with loading links from twitter here? None of the links you guys post here are loading for me
  2. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    I really wish Daijiro Nonoue would make a comeback in the magazine. I still haven’t recovered from the Saiyuki’s axe :(
  3. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Damn AA is dead… my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined ://// why is it always with my favorite series man, I still haven’t gotten over Last Saiyuki
  4. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Aliens Area: Todays chapter might just be the best of the series until now holy sh*t!!! Love how the stakes are higher now and Sharaku showing Tatsumi the dark reality of the job.
  5. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Reeeaaally liked today’s chapter of Aliens Area. It made some parallels with the refugees situation in the real world and we don’t see much of that social commentary on Jump, don’t we? Hope it stays strong, every week I look forward for it the most. Also, I like that we haven’t seen the test...
  6. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Man I really hope Aliens Area survives, it’s the only one i’ve been reading these past few months. I don’t know why people don’t like as much as I do, I find it so fresh. The other one I used to read was Jujutsu but I realized that every single battle manga ends up the same eventually with...
  7. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    People like that Naoya pig?? and over Maki? that’s crazy
  8. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Great cover for Phantom Seer!! I love this kind of volume cover, it gives me movie vibes
  9. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Hehehehehe I was waiting for this!!!! Thank you so much!!! I actually really liked the story, it could be a great series, I hope Jump thinks the same as me. However it was hard to understand what was happening in some panels. Wish the best for the artist.
  10. boiled

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2020] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Speaking of one-shots, this is the one I've always wanted to read, it somehow reminds me of Chainsaw-man. Is it any good?
Top