Recent content by Bomber D Rufi

  1. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    New series confirmed for the next issue of Sunday (out September 30) along with a one shot from Tomohito (not that one) Oda. descriptions in the link
  2. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    Damn, I hope he's able to recover, but the message sounded pretty dire despite his joking tone.
  3. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    When at first you don't succeed...
  4. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    To note, I don't think the move to webry was retaliation, since Ichihara only posted this yesterday. I think that Ichihara created the post BECAUSE they knew of the transfer. They stated a few times that a bunch of unfortunate things were happening. I just want to clarify this, since I see the...
  5. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    Takenori being back so soon is something I didn't see coming. Moreso that he's writing a battle manga this time.
  6. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    Weirdly looking forward to this. The art seems like a step backward for Kuriyama but I'll let them cook. I don't keep up with scanslations but wow, not even scanned? That's surprising. Although I get not being officially picked up. The industry favors safe moves over bold ones. As none of...
  7. Bomber D Rufi

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Sunday - News and Discussion

    Nature is healing.
Top