Recent content by Bones

  1. Bones

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 545: An Immortal Army!!

    Sexy review, BJ. Keep up the good work.
  2. Bones

    Databook I Gottheim's Databook I Translations

    Hey I notice there was no translation on Kikaichu no Jutsu, so I took the liberty to find the scan. Can you please translate it ?
  3. Bones

    Blackjack612's Review of Naruto 527: Secret Word

    "Like they always say, 'Silence is Golden'". If you are silent for a few minutes, Kin-Gin brother can seal you. This was a next theory Suu, a user on NF, came up with - http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=13417 Btw nice review.
  4. Bones

    The War Begins, Ch.515

    Ao is a sensor type - http://manga.animevibe.net/Naruto/464/13
  5. Bones

    Chapter One Piece 596 Discussion / 597 Prediction

    It is official: http://mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?p=630408
  6. Bones

    Chapter Naruto 505 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 505 Discussion/506 Predictions I hope this clears up what is Shunshin no Jutsu and Hiraishin no Jutsu is.
  7. Bones

    Translation Request: Kimmaro's Techniques

    Could someone translate everything related to Kimmaro's techniques, I am especially interest in the first pic where he creates the bone forest.
  8. Bones

    Psyren Anime thoughts

    Bones Studio or Madhouse Studio should do it.
  9. Bones

    Discussion Naruto Databooks Discussion Thread!

    When is DB4 going to be release ?
  10. Bones

    TV THE HEROES THREAD: [SPOILERS]

    Re: THE HEROES THREAD: Beware of SPOILERS!!! So it took fucking eight epsiodes, to get this show going. I was about to give up on this show
  11. Bones

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/412/002/ Now keep in mind Suigestu is made of water and stated he is weak against lightning attack. So I assum lightning as affect on water. [hr] True, you have a point. I think its legit although alot has happen in one...
  12. Bones

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion One of karib affinity is lightning which is greater then water. Anyways it should be a epic fight, not so sure who would win.
  13. Bones

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion I am pretty sure in order to capture karib he hast to fight him, unless you think Karib would just hand himself over to him. And i am also pretty sure when other akatsuki members were order to capture jinkurri, they had to fight to them in order to...
  14. Bones

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion According to the spoilers yes he is.
  15. Bones

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion The only great thing about this chapter is that kisame is going to fight Karib, that should be epic.
Top