Recent content by Bonita

  1. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 479 Discussion/480 Predictions

    I think they only changed the part where Muzaka introduced Ashleen as his daughter to Raizel, because it contradicted with our knowledge from previous eps where Raizel found out Ashleen's identity during the fight Muzaka 820 years ago. If only we can find the updated chapter somewhere /sigh
  2. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 479 Discussion/480 Predictions

    I think Muzaka is plotting something. On the conversation with Garda, he said, "I'm sorry to bother you with work even when you haven't fully recovered. I want to wait until your voice back, but I don't have time for that. It's the best for both me and Raizel." He might provoke Rai in purpose...
  3. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 478 Discussion/479 Predictions

    Glad i'm not the one who is so done with Muzaka. Can he not make Raizel use his life force again after the unnecessary fight between them during werewolves episodes?? Sheet. The author might have been preparing the next conflict without even having hiatus, but how they keep beating the bush...
  4. Chapter Noblesse Chapter 477 Discussion/478 Predictions

    I read the 477 spoiler link above and idk why but there is a part that was got cut from the original source (naver). After Gechutel asked whether Franken had already found solution to recover Rai's life force, Franked answered he had not. He added, "it is true that master's condition is better...
Top