Recent content by Boomjc

  1. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 385 Discussion / 386 Predictions

    Must've you're going to think this is kind of stupid but this is my theory on how they know each other and it would make sense and it's kind of simple... But I think they have never met each other before but they are aware of each other's existence. I just think this because it hasn't made any...
  2. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

    Re: Well... I'm just saying that you are probably correct I say that the dragons destroyed the all of Tartaros not to mention 90% of the human race. There is a possibility that silver is from a alternate timeline as well where the king of Hades destroys fairytale. But with him in the past is...
  3. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

    I just want to say last week I said it would have to do with the Spirit king. But anyway I say Aquarius will be back they won't cut her out forever I say are three possibilities. Possibility number one Because of the love she has for her spirits the spirit king will give her Aquarius key back...
  4. Boomjc

    Relationship between Natsu and Zeref

    With silver being older gray it could be a possibility. Also the only reason I think he didn't know he was on Tenrou is cause he has never seen it he may have known the location but it still means he's does not know what it looks like. Also how would he know that he Wes there. not like there was...
  5. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    You may be right there but it has been hinted that he takes more energy to maintain the more powerful ones for a longer period of time. Also to answer the question about why she didn't summon Gemini she needed help in the moment if she had summon Gemini she would had to wait to for it to...
  6. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    True I had forgotten about that but she only summon the lower-class ones like Aries and Sagittarius probably the amount of energy they use is equivalent to what it takes to summon Loki on his own. Virgo is ranked the same as Sagittarius but Aquarius maybe even more powerful than Lokey so I say...
  7. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    Okay I see what you mean with that she has called out more than two before but that was when she had started fighting. So she was at 100% energy. She's probably running on fumes as it is. Cause she had just got over a fight with one of the demon.
  8. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 383 Discussion / 384 Predictions

    I just want to say that is one other possibility. it's about the same probability as Gildartz but Mavis. There is also celestial king could also intervene because of how much he likes Lucy. I say this is a 70% probability. I think this is because the name of the next chapter single strike of stars.
  9. Boomjc

    Relationship between Natsu and Zeref

    Okay have a hypothesis would make sense if you think about it. I believe that Zeref is Romeo all grown up it is very possible they look a lot alike. that would explain the relationship between him and Natus. it's pretty clear that time travel is possible so after Romeo gets possessed he goes...
  10. Boomjc

    Chapter Fairy Tail 382 Discussion / 383 Predictions

    I think that Lucy Will do something to get everyone out but I also think we will start to see people like gray gets free on their own. Also maybe some of the secondary characters like Juvia and laxus. A other possibility is that Lucy is in the only member of fairytale that is not captured we've...
Top