Recent content by Bowserfire

  1. Bowserfire

    Chapter 378 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 378 Prediction [Naruto] I think J-man will be able to handle this situation. Pain can see from every angle with his two summons, its like he has 6 eyes.. but this doesn't leave Jiraiya at a disadvantage since he can also see everything (i.e. he also has 6 eye vision using ma and pa frogs)...
  2. Bowserfire

    Chapter 374 Discussion [Naruto]

    good chapter i think. the summon ken-san looks strong with that cactis-looking sword & that shield that looks like a dinner plate lol. i like how j-man is comic relief even in a serious battle. also, after this chapter it seems alot less likely that Jiraiya will die. I mean, the information...
  3. Bowserfire

    Chapter 374 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 374 Prediction [Naruto] maybe. she seems like shes very hesitant to fight her former sensei. i mean, oil blast and a hair bind, common..even komohamaru or someone weak could prob dodge something like that lol, i could be wrong tho. But anyways yea, i dont think she has the willpower to...
  4. Bowserfire

    Chapter 373 Discussion [Naruto]

    yea that founder guy of all worldly ninjitsu seems pretty cool. but yea, lol i donno if Jiraiya won against Konan yet, i mean, that would be pretty weak for an Akatsuki member. I think shes hesitant against her former master/sensei; I bet pain will feel the same way too, although it seems...
Top