Wow, maybe this is the beggining of the final battle, Escanor and the others fight the commandments on the surface and Estarossa, Zeldris and Meliodas will fight the demon king together. I guess... Or is it ask too much?
I know its kinda off-topic, but is just a doubt... Meliodas is the older brother, Zeldris is the middle one, and Estarossa is the youngest, right? If not, correct me please.
I don't think such a thing as lose control and attack his comrades would happen or has ever happened to Escanor, i mean, look at Ban, he seems to trust Escanor whenever he's around and he looks pretty Confident about him too.
About the revelation of a split personality, yes. Totally an asspull. But maybe not Estarossa, maybe Zeldris can continue the fight, or the commandments going all out on Escanor, i don't know, something that prevent the fight to end now. I'm not complaining, though. It's just that it would be...
I wouldn't be so sure. There have been battles before that was said to have ended, finished and when we noticed it didn't ended or finished, one of them even became bigger. Fine by me if he's really defeated, though. But i don't know...
In my point of view, some of you guys are making this a big deal when it shouldn't.
The current villain Estarossa, killed Meliodas who is one of the main characters, the country is being ruled by demons and humans are getting killed, so in a way or another, justice has to come anyway, and it...
1. I anticipated all that too, and i was thinking about Zeldris. Maybe his facial expressions of anger (because in all the chapters that he appears, somehow he's always looking pissed) and those malicious smiles, and uneasiness, disguised all the time how powerful he is and fooled us making us...
That makes two of us. I wouldn't be surprised if Estarossa after being ''incinerated'' just come out of nowhere with a transformation and with that leading to a final battle. (If you consider that we are close to chapter 200, which is supposedly the end.)
I'm sad no one ships EscanorxGowther here... C'mon guys, he has been so lovable with Gowther, and Gowther carrying him on his back. I just thought someone would shipp.... Okay, i'll stop.
and WOW, Escanor is extraordinary. The commandments keeps whining, that's so annoying. In my point of view...
For a while, i thought that too. It would explain why Fraudrin made Dreyfus and Hendrickson kill him. Cause i never believed that he was killed just for being a Great Holy Knight.
It explains what Merlin said when this arc started, she said that power levels are only details. It does not exactly decides the outcome of a battle. I agree with you. Proof of this is how Gowther was able to fool Galan when he invaded Camelot. There was no Power Amplify, and Galan's power was...
Sorry, i'm new here... and correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Fraudrin said that he struggled to bring down a country full of humans, because of an extraordinary being among them? I guess he's talking about Escanor, right? So that means he knew Escanor all the time...