Recent content by brajt

  1. Shokugeki no Soma Anime Discussion Thread

    I see completely no point in doing Karaage arc into first season other than "because it was like that in manga". Do you imagine how many people would complain about them doing a sort of a filler stuff, especially if preliminations later seemed rushed because of that? Do you remember how many...
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 124 Discussion/125 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 124 Spoiler Thread What about Isshiki and his Polar Star Dorm booth? He's still a 7th seat after all. I can guess that Tsukasa promised him a shokugeki on some conditions, possibly related to how Kuga deals with Souma.
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    Souma entered Tootsuki at the beginning of high school 1st year. By that time we know that Megumi was constantly failing her exams, so there had to be quite a few of them. Also it took her 3 months to get into Polar Star Dorm. This way she had to be a middle school Totsooki student for at least...
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    OK, Kuga is longer in the school. So what? Megumi and all the rest of them are longer too. It's not like they started this in high school, they were all attending Tootsuki middle school before. And whatever Eishi says, doesn't really have to be accurate, even if he's the strongest in school...
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 123 Discussion/124 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 123 Spoiler Thread I'm happy with the quick release too. If only they found another word for what they call "Daddy". It sounds so meh. This arc is getting even more interesting now. I don't want Souma to fail now. He got second in the tournament so now it's his time to...
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 122 Spoiler Thread Why can't we have Subara helping with Aldini booth? He already knows plenty about their food, after all.
  7. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 122 Spoiler Thread If she did that, she would be just a female Takumi clone. Would we really need such a character? I so much prefer Alice the way she is now.
  8. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 122 Discussion/123 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 122 Spoiler Thread So that's one more than I can.
  9. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 121 Discussion/122 Predictions

    Let's not forget we don't know much of how the complexity of their dishes influenced that speed. Erina's dish could just require more time to prepare than Souma's. Also, when Souma started his combat, the mayority of people there could have already tried Erina's dish, so her potential customer...
  10. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 120 Discussion/121 Predictions

    So... as far as Casanova's translation is right, it's stated nowhere that this mapo tofu was better than Yukihira's. Just... different. And Kuga stated it's already his signature dish, so he doesn't have anything better he can think of for the festival. With this, I can easily imagine Asura...
  11. Discussion Would legalizing regulated brothels be good or bad?

    The wage increase totally depends on the kind of your employment contract etc. In business such as brothels, it's not that uncommon for the girls to receive payment based on the number and kind of their clients, or even directly from them, not from the company they work for. Also, it's mainly...
  12. Polish Community - Chodź razem!

    To ja się przywitam, po trzech latach nieaktywności wątku. :)
  13. Politics European Elections

    That's what I don't like about this kind of elections. Lots of the people will go with "I won't vote for this candidate because he's from a wrong country". Reminds me of Eurovision song festival, where the majority of votes goes because people voted for a country, not for a song. As for the...
  14. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 120 Discussion/121 Predictions

    Re: Shokugeki no Soma 120 Spoiler Thread Hello there, just a few cents from me on the mapo tofu issue. The difference in quality may result from the overall purposes of the dish. I can guess that for Kuga, his mapo tofu is a result of extensive research, done in order to provide the best...
  15. I-it's not like I want to say hello...

    I-it's not like I want to say hello to anyone of you, but since I'm already here, I guess it won't hurt me. So hello, my friends, I'm Darek from Poland and I've been in love with reading this forum for a longer time already, so it's the highest time to create an account and join it for real. I...
Top