Recent content by Brandish μ

  1. Brandish μ

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 9 Discussion(Final)

    This, 100YQ, and FT Zervis are the only FT things I dislike. 0/10. There's no point in Fantasia. Laxus is much better in the real manga and Raigo Issen, and I'm counting the all fired up cringe. Miraxus was done when 545 put Mira and Lisanna on the same tier. If he wanted to do a recent made...
  2. Brandish μ

    Surprisingly I only had a few beverages that night, ate too much

    Surprisingly I only had a few beverages that night, ate too much
  3. Brandish μ

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    That Azura one was a bit of a budget Juvia. Might have to check this fire emblem
  4. Brandish μ

    Multi Season Koori no Jouheki

    ok thats reassuring enough to finish this season
  5. Brandish μ

    Multi Season Koori no Jouheki

    Watched around 4 eps and idk if I'll continue, because of Minato. Yota is the better guy for Koyun but he probably likes Miki (he is definitely in love with someone, and part of the reason I'm not liking Minato)
  6. Brandish μ

    Seinen Kingdom by Hara Yasuhisa

    I'd enjoy seeing Ten's head on a spike next chapter but it ain't happening just yet, it has to be more euphoric for me (and i suppose dramatic for the sake of storytelling). My headcanon is for Kaine to capture Karyo and let her off the hook - only for the old Zhao dude to catch Kaine in the...
  7. Brandish μ

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Even if this game was '10 males you wanna rub baby oil into' my top 2 would remain the same Straight off the bat, Kan Ki dying left a hole in this manga. If Mou Ten died too hearts would break Thank you for this epic kingdom game again GrySun
  8. Brandish μ

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Strategy and intelligence on charas is really plot dependant, I don't even take it seriously, when they do stuff like instinctive vs strategy I start laughing my ass off. Killing Ten off sounds like a great idea for Shin tho, the way Kaine is focussing on Ten this recent chap it might be a...
  9. Brandish μ

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 3 Discussion

    I'm abandoning Landi if this manga keeps mistreating Laxus, Mira can have him at that point lol
  10. Brandish μ

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Ou Sen is the real king. I get a child-like laugh going from some of his panels lmao, that was a gun write up on him Gry. You are onto something
  11. Brandish μ

    Unknown Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari

    Agree about Tayama's VA choice. Might watch this in one batch at the end of season, with a pack of cigs :lmao
  12. Brandish μ

    Chapter Fairy Tail Re:Fantasia Chapter 3 Discussion

    This is looking so bad. Laxus looking trash in his own manga. Gotta relive the pinnacle of Raigo Issen to cope.
  13. Brandish μ

    The toybox

    Not really, though it's probably going to better than NBA lol
Top