Recent content by Brandon55055

  1. Brandon55055

    Info Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    This has been posted before, go back I believe two pages.
  2. Brandon55055

    Info Magi Volume Cover and Official Art Thread

    Am I allowed to use these summaries on the Magi Wikia?
  3. Brandon55055

    Spoiler Magi Spoiler Archive

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100105273445695617005/album/6348087867561040913/6348087874816274994 My translation of the chapter. Once again my Korean/Japanese isn't the best. I had to refer to the text translations for the part about Alibaba making himself a favor?
  4. Brandon55055

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    One Piece Jump Scans
  5. Brandon55055

    Spoiler Magi Spoiler Archive

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100105273445695617005/albums/6345794276361523233/6345794276277538226?pid=6345794276277538226&oid=100105273445695617005 Some slightly higher quality translations. My knowledge of other languages is very limited.
  6. Brandon55055

    Discussion The Ten Commandments

    Even though this thread is rather dead I'm going to post this here anyway. Please understand this theory isn't finished yet. This is my personal theory on why Meliodas betrayed his clan and who Elizabeth really is. After the recent chapters we have learned that the goddess clan had betrayed...
Top