Recent content by BrandyThema

  1. BrandyThema

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Next chapter's title: "Neo Eclipse"
  2. BrandyThema

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    It's Natsu this year :x3 my boi looks so damn hot in that suit :wtf I have a feeling that Mashima seems to like the combination of Natsu and suits lately, not that I mind :hurr
  3. BrandyThema

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Chapter 527: Feelings
  4. BrandyThema

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    So so so so so so darn cute My darling Lucy I swear I would be one happy girl if Mashima decided to make this a series I need me some Star Dresses official color
  5. BrandyThema

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    FT Memories 1: Natsu & Happy and Lucy... The fateful Encounter!! Everything started from that moment. Zeref: Either way, this just instantly became fun Larcade: Eh? Zeref: You disturb me August: Why is it that His Majesty's Child couldn't love? Chapter 526's Title: My Name Is...
  6. BrandyThema

    Brandy the Bright Candy

    Why? Do you miss me? Hello to you too!
  7. BrandyThema

    Kinkilicious Akuma : From Hell and Beyond

    Lovely ship name What are you guys gonna do in this new relationship, hm? Who's top and who's bottom? Shouldn't the ship name be "The Spanker and the Buttocks", I wonder? @kira we need even more cuteness here
  8. BrandyThema

    Chapter Fairy Tail 522 & 523 Chapter Discussion / 524 Predictions

    "Lost Iced Shell" :fail:epicfacepalm:notlikethis:residentsleeper I feel like we're lacking emojis for situations like this :arf Dammit, I knew it, I knew for sure that Gray's gonna do Iced Shell again (guess he's not smart enough to actually think of something else :fail) Like, all 6 months of...
  9. BrandyThema

    Games The Sheep Game #121

    I won the sheep, great game everyone :awe But still, I don't think I can make the next sheep, have a lot of deadlines this week and the next, so I have to pass this chance to someone else :hi
  10. BrandyThema

    Games The Sheep Game #121

    PMed like a person who can PM :awe
  11. BrandyThema

    Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

    My boi you so fine :gaw Natsu would make such a hot boss, who said he can't rock a tux, he totally can :XD
  12. BrandyThema

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    pervkhan thinks this is worth the mention and the quote smh :epicfacepalm well, you should be happy about this chapter, after all, August who is buffed, old, has white beard and strong appeared, am I right? :3c
  13. BrandyThema

    Chapter Fairy Tail 521 Chapter Discussion / 522 & 523 Prediction

    What ever happened with pervkhan's long ass overview :emocat Bring it back :emocat I'm not reading it but bring it back :emocat This chapter was very decent, imo. SO glad we're done with the Erza/Irene business and get back to the war overall :XD Gildarts vs.August? Can't say that was a...
  14. BrandyThema

    Brandy the Bright Candy

    Too much Felix :sexyarf :handgun
  15. BrandyThema

    Spoiler Fairy Tail Old Spoiler Archive

    Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4957421132?pn=4
Top