Recent content by Braveheart

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions

    Another intersting aspect that I just thought about is that Silver claimed to have weakened the other demons over time. If that's true, that could absolutely twist the demons' power levels as they were presented to us. edit: In B4 beating Keith doesn't make the revived ones stop moving.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 393 Discussion / 394 Predictions

    The chapter was good. It had a nice pacing and was emotional, but not too emotional. That Keith did revive Silver was pretty obvious to be true. I'm just a little surprised why so many people here wonder how Silver was able to keep his own will - we don't have any information claiming...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 392 Discussion / 393 Predictions

    I always feel sad when seeing Wendy with that short hair :( But it's nice to see her taking the initative. And the subfocus on Juvia during the fight between Gray and Silver sure is nice for the Gruvia fans. It was pretty clear that Gray wouldn't use Iced Shell after Natsus lecture on Galuna...
  4. Nakama Power-ups

    To be true, I actually wouldn't count that one as true nakama power. I mean, sure, there definitely is some of it, but it can be explained pretty well if you want so. The explanation that I found was that magic has some kind of consciesness. Recall their location, they are on the holy island of...
  5. Discussion Official Dragon Slayers Thread

    Interesting theory... I personally think that it sounds a little forced, though. I always assumed the Dragon Lacrima to be elementless. That's why Sting and Rogue don't have an additional element. Furthermore, I assume Laxus and Erik to have been thunder and poison mages before they got their...
Top