Recent content by BrettHartt

  1. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 339 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 339 Discussion/340 Predictions I agree that Ichigo is gonna need some help. I just wouldnt understand how hw wasnt even able to scratch Ulq before and now he's just this beast with a sword BUT I'd be pissed if its a one hitta quitta
  2. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 339 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 339 Discussion/340 Predictions Yep i agree and this may be the fight to do it. I mean Yammi isnt going to get wned but he'll probably retire after this. [hr] ZZZZZZZZZZZZ the kid should be off somewhere playing with Legos or something.
  3. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 339 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 339 Discussion/340 Predictions Na I think that Hitsu is going to get his ass handed to him early no "realease". I thinkg that Baragan and old man yamato are going to beat each other to a pulp and its going to be an all out fight. Barragan will use everything he has against...
  4. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 339 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 339 Discussion/340 Predictions I just got rock hard... I mean really seriously (All designated ladies can check too) Chapter was awesome. I sense some ground breaking things about to occur. What if Shunsui Kyouraku is really the strongest and just didnt want to give the old man a...
  5. BrettHartt

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 427 Discussion/ 428 Predictions Taking them back
  6. BrettHartt

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions I think he needs to develop his relationship with the Kyuubi more not just to rely on but to add to his Arsenal of weapons. Obviously the Kyuubi will be no match for Sasuke or Madara so he's going to have to rely on other techniques. I'd rather...
  7. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 331 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 331 Discussion/332 Predictions This I agree with. I thing the fraccion that he went up against was equally crappy. But more importantly if any of those other Fraccion came in half stepping then I believe that would've gotten owned too. I'm not saying Omeada's a champ by far (more...
  8. BrettHartt

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 519 Spoiler Discussion I think this is the ability of Old Lady Nylon and her crystal ball
  9. BrettHartt

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 519 Spoiler Discussion I think that she would be a great addition to the team. Knowledgable about the past and she has to be familiar with Haki. Maybe the only reason she's not the empress is because she dont have the Haki of the King.
  10. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 331 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 331 Discussion/332 Predictions I agree that his swords strength is horrible but it could it be because his sword isnt a sword when its released. We have to ask ourselves whats is his primary weapon. His sword or his release shikai? I think its the latter. [hr] Me and my...
  11. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 331 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 331 Discussion/332 Predictions So I've been reading everyones post on how upset they are about VC Omaeda winning his match with such ease and hows hes not powerful enough to be easily defeating fraccion. but lets look at several things. Battles are not always won based on the might...
  12. BrettHartt

    Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 422 Discussion / 423 Predictions Besides the fact that the chapter was a good one, I dont the that the god realm pain is telekenisis at all (or the other). I think that he has the ability to see and amnipulate chakra all together. Such as: 1)Creating the chakra barrier in the rain...
  13. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 326 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 326 Discussion/327 Predictions You honeslty have to read durther into that. Keep in mind that his captain obtained his status as captain by a duel to the death with the previous captain. Baldie is trying to save his own but in the process of preserving his Bankai. I'd think that...
  14. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 325 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 325 Discussion/326 Predictions He only fully release his shikai, that makes baldy the only one who wasnt able to hold his own
  15. BrettHartt

    Chapter Bleach 325 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 325 Discussion/326 Predictions On top of all that i think that it would've been corny to let all of em when.... Ikkaku's job wasnt to just defeat the fraccion but it was also to protect the pillar. Since he got his a** handed to him its hard to tell where the fight is going to go...
Top