Recent content by ~Brianma~

  1. ~Brianma~

    Discussion The "How Much Time Do You Spend on the Computer" Thread

    hmm....My factors causes me to sit in front of the comp...but I have a life. :D
  2. ~Brianma~

    Language What Languages do you know?

    Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese, Mandarin and Cantonese
  3. ~Brianma~

    Other What Is The Longest Time That You've Been Without Shower?

    48 hours at max.........Was on a vacation and it was darn cold....can't bother to shower.
  4. ~Brianma~

    Discussion The Gag Manga Thread

    Re: What's the most comedious manga in history? K-ON all the way. There are a few more but I would like to choose Kon. The characters are well developed and moe...On top of that, there are many jokes in between.
  5. ~Brianma~

    Discussion Can you guys read a manga knowing basics of Japanese??!

    Yeah, it will be very hard and 100% you will not enjoy it... But on the brighter side, it is a good way to improve your Japanese language skills.
  6. ~Brianma~

    Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

    Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go and WHY?? I wanna go to Japan and work there if possible.....But I heard the living standard is horrible... BTW The culture in japan is unique.
  7. ~Brianma~

    Life What happens when you die?

    In Christianity: Be with the god. Muslim: Be with the God. Buddhist: Go to heaven/Hell Or reborn Hindu: Reborn until achieved nirvana lvl... Pagan: Merge with the Wind/Ground and sun and deities. Well, tons of version of life after death....I would rather go to heaven then to be reborn or...
  8. ~Brianma~

    Life Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Ask the Opposite Gender/The Relationships Thread

    Re: Ask the Opposite Gender/The Relationships Thread Well Emo kids have 2 definition.....One is a caring and sensitive and the other one will be sensitive and fast to react. Which one do you mean?
  9. ~Brianma~

    Life Single or Married and why

    I am still single...... Dunno why.....maybe I am kinda shabby or mellow?..And any tips for me to be more successful with girls?
  10. ~Brianma~

    Discussion Your Favorite FOOD? Etc.

    Chicken and Pork all the way. Anyone here likes Crackling?
  11. ~Brianma~

    Where Do You Come From?

    hey guys, I came from Malaysia. Currently I am living in KL. Any Malaysian residents can pm me. It will be good to get connected to our own countryman. added
Top