Recent content by brigid001

  1. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    This is such a shame! He was truly a great fit for Netero who I thought had a great prsence. May he r.i.p.
  2. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Holy crap that episode was amazing!! It really gave me the chills, something a lot of anime have been failing to do as of late. The animation was glorious and I couldn't be happier with how they depicted angry gon. I'm eagerly awaiting future moments...From this episode I just realised how much...
  3. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Just watched Take Shelter yesterday after being impressed by Michael Shannon and wow, this dude really can act!! Gonna check out Mud and Iceman in the cinema if I can.
  4. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Ok so I thought I was pretty much prepared for this episode. I remember when I was reading this part in the manga I felt extremely unsettled and creeped out, so now that I'm older I felt I was prepared to see it in the anime. Boooy was I wrong. WTH MADHOUSE! WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO OUTDO...
  5. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Hmm I see where your coming from in regards to the development between characters. I didn't feel much chemistry between Supes and Lois Lane but what can you do. But I really did enjoy the movie, it was fun despite its flaws and I will watch it again no doubt. Hopefully we see more devolpment...
  6. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Just saw Man of Steel yesterday. I enjoyed it, but I did feel he action scenes were a bit cartoony and hard to follow at times. I did feel michael shannon did a great job at portraying zod even though the character itself was a bit lacking, and Henry Cavill ain't bad to look at ;) Overall it was...
  7. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Well that was fantastic. Seriously I think Madhouse blew it out of the park this episode. It's great that I am still able to enjoy an episode so much even with the main characters only appearing at the end of the episode. I remember reading this part of the manga I was shocked(mainly because I...
  8. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Hmm yeah I read that yesterday but not sure if it's trustworthy. I'll hold out for awhile. So far Iron man 3 has done better than the avengers in terms of money on its first week so the chance is pretty high that he'll return. Marvel/disney know how much money he draws to the franchise so I'd...
  9. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 3

    Madhouse has done a great job up until this point and this episode is no difference. While a little slow, I felt there was an ominous atmosphere while watching it, something really different from the other arcs. I'm so excited to see all my fave bits from this arc and have complete faith that...
  10. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    Couldn't agree more. Thouroughly enjoyed it. It's my fave of the trilogy. Now hopefully Robert stays on for at least Avengers 2 :)
  11. brigid001

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...)

    Wow I'm sad to see a lot of people didn't seem to enjoy this episode :/. I really enjoyed it, but maybe that's because I've only read the hxh manga from the chimera ant arc and only have the old anime to base this arc on. Anyway I thought this episode was very enjoyable and Biscuit has left way...
  12. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    I agree, he and Downey were my fave from the avengers. Mark Ruffalo makes a very likeable hulk :) And I thought the two of them had great chemistry.
  13. brigid001

    Movies The Movie Thread! - Continuation

    I've re-watched that iron man trailer so many times, I'm pumped =D!! While I have to admit iron man 2 wasn't that great, I still found it relatively enjoyable(probably my RDJ bias speaking lol). I loved Iron Man 1 though and this film looks to be even better!! 2013 seems so far away!!
  14. brigid001

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Haha yea I must admit I do appreciate your criticisms about the series. It's better than reading the same posts all the time like "it's too kiddy, not dark enough." Sorry if you guys feel like we think you're overexaggerating. I think I speak for everyone when I say it's opinions like these...
  15. brigid001

    Anime Hunter X Hunter New Anime Discussion

    Lol that's probably my fault for you thinking that, since I got worked up at someone last week XD But no one thinks having criticisms is a crime. They are all just giving their opinions on the matter, and as it happens some don't feel as strongly against this omission as you do. Like I said...
Top