Recent content by briofreez

  1. Life The Birthday Discussion Thread

    wow really?? Happy Birthday MangaHelpers!!! :party
  2. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    amen! hehe
  3. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    nah, I think Jinchuuriki girl is dead. Usually, Kishimoto gives a long introduction to his characters that would be meaningful to the manga (e.g sai, sand granny [forgot the name] and now asuma). even kabuto got his fair share of limelight...
  4. Anime Death Note

    Re: What would you think of a Death Note anime? This post might have been late. But I think the Anime was good, it was the means for me to learn about this great manga. I wasn't actually interested in Death Note manga before. I did not even read the sysnopsis of this manga, I just judge it by...
  5. Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

    Re: Death Note Manga~! Thank you for pointing me to MangaDownload. I am currently downloading Volumes 10-11. This site is really good, Bookmarked it like Mangahelpers. =D
  6. How did you come across MangaHelpers?

    Re: How did u come across MANGAHELPERS!?!?!?!? I usually get my manga on naruto f*ns. However, I think there was a time when they had a delay in release. I found a link pointing to this site, and immediately bookmarked it in my firefox. I found the site and community here to my liking so I...
  7. Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    Yes. A story of a woodsguide learning he is a powerful wizard from two great lines of wizard families. Although his powers are remarkable, he still does not know how to use it. Im also reading Neil Gaiman books, Neverwhere was entertaining but Anansi boys, well, its not my cup of tea.
  8. Books The Great Books! ( And What Are You Currently Reading? )

    how about the latest installment of the Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind. The Title is Phantom. But I suggest you read the first 9 books first ;)
  9. Discussion Naruto's Universe -- Most Beautiful Characters

    Re: Who's the most attractive character in Naruto to you? I'd have to go with Naruto in Sexy no-jutsu. Jiraiya, and Sarutobi both fell for her. :smile-big
  10. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Discussion Although I said that the farewell to Going Merry is superbly done. I still hoped that they would take a piece of Going Merry and make it a part of their New ship. Sort of having a memento of a departed loved one. The strawhat flag from Merry would have been nice...
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 430 Discussion Going Merrys farewell is done really good. You can feel all the emotions flowing from the characters to their favourite ship. It was really sad. :scry syet, naiyak ako dun waaaaah
  12. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think this is a great chapter. We can see the post time skip maturity of Shikamaru. I have only seen 1 new jutsu from his arsenal. The shadows the can leave the ground to capture the enemy, forgot the name. But even so, his battle tactics and composure under pressure to think of a strategy...
  13. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] Great observation. Hidan really is in that triangle/circle formation even after beating Nibi and Chiruku...
  14. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] this might happen IF team asuma with the help of the 20 platoons could stop Hidan and Kakuzu. that would pave the way for Itachu and Kisame to resume hunting Naruto. Since Sasuke wants Itachi for his own, they might join forces to stop the pair. My prediction...
  15. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    I agree. Ino and Chouji are good. But not yet good enough to hanle Akatsuki guys. Although, Im curious as to how Ino fights. I have not seen her fight since the Chuunin preliminaries.
Top