Re: The Breaker: New Waves Discussions / 192 Predictions
They aren´t some B-Team, they are A-Tem!!! :)
The breaker 191 part 2: http://www.ipitydafoo.com/part-b/ :)
Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread
I also hoped that after last chapter that disgusting smile will disappear from his face. I am very disappointed that it did not happen :( .
Anyway just like every week king magax post summary on this chapter, so if you don´t want wait on english translate...
Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread
And one more is here: http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580%3B/sign=832fca03b47eca80120539efa11897dd/77c6a7efce1b9d16ccc4f641f7deb48f8c54648a.jpg
Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread
Kingdom 418 raw is out on mangabird a here: http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/415850-Raws-and-Spoilers-Thread?p=13505695&viewfull=1#post13505695 is short summary on mangafox. :)
Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread
On Mangabird is Kingdom 416 raw out: http://www.mangabird.com/kingdom-416-index :)
It will be so epic!!!
And here is summary: http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/415850-Raws-and-Spoilers-Thread?p=13482750&viewfull=1#post13482750
When showed all Kamui faces, I got the idea to look on first season Psycho-pass. Ginoza has still same psychiatrist and that mean only one thing: Kamui is there already from the first season. No wonder he knows Akane so well.
As well on the end of episode 7 is Kamui with Togane? So in the end...