Recent content by Brklynty1

  1. Chapter Bleach 404 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 404 Spoiler Discussion eh from goog trans says something about a papementto? aizen is standing at heavens gate and and somebody is naked? wtf lol
  2. Chapter Bleach 403 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 403 Spoiler Discussion Oh god my beautiful dark kitten is back and wow what an outfit! Damn you aizen you better not touch her! We need more teasing!
  3. Chapter Naruto 488 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 488 Spoiler Discussion Sasuke has EMS....eh and? Its the only thing he can use to win battles as we've seen him get his ass handed to him multiple times. Also its been confirmed Naruto is going to be training again, my guess is either to gain full control over the Kyubu or his second...
  4. Chapter Naruto 487 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 487 Spoiler Discussion Wow this is just a pile of WTF. Why isn't Kisame dead Kishi?! I'd say he fought a good battle but it wasn't him. Can you plz just leave akatsuki in a rape den for a while so we can focus on other things like, kakashi as hokage, narutos new training, thank god...
  5. Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Spoiler Discussion Ok so he said he's not going to be killed by sasuke. Great! But he won't kill him and become the hero? Um....what? So what the hell does he plan on doing? Letting the other kill him? Also I really want to see how kakashi punched sasuke XD also couldn't help but...
  6. Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Spoiler Discussion Wow better than I expected I thought it would be pure dialogue. I bet I kakashi was saying "great so danzo is dead and now I really have to be hokage...." XD
  7. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Spoiler Discussion To everyone thinking Aizen needed WW to stop Yama, eh that's a 50/50. I'm sure azen could hold up against him, just that maybe it would be tougher. Also Yama using a kamikaze tech doesn't mean his bankai is a push over. He's under KS, and therefore if catching...
  8. Chapter Bleach 393 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 393 Spoiler Discussion ........So basically after a week off Kubo just tells his fans " thanks for waiting guys. I decided to listen to you all and add yamamoto to the battle. But of course no actual fighting happens. To all that complained about him doing nothing, he was actually...
  9. Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Spoiler Discussion Awwww man! Its about to go down, once again Naruto's goin Badass on us again, u can just see it in his eyes from the way he looked at sasuke. Can't wait, but it will end in Madara to the rescue.
  10. Chapter Naruto 483 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 483 Spoiler Discussion I bet everyone feels like trash for berating Sakura huh? Like how could you all not see it was a lie to try and kill him? Anyways finally student and teach reunite. I doubt sasuke been wanting to kill Kakashi. Anyways seems like sasuke knew sakura was lying and...
  11. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions Nah I doubt she drugged. She would have had no possible way to. He would have felt a needle breaking his skin and I'm sure he would have smelled something if she had some secret gas. Plus she didn't know Naruto would attempt anything since she...
  12. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions I was with you until the last part of #4 as I've written in a previous post that should kakashi and naruto show up, he should surrender to get closer to Homura and Koharu. I still can't get how you people can say things like that even after he...
  13. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions Something is going to go down that involves Naruto needing to train more as Kishi said he's going back to training this year. Possibly means Sasuke might pwn him again(I just literally slaped myself for saying that, sasuke pwn naruto..Ha) but since...
  14. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions Hey I just thought of something. What if Sasuke does actually surrender and goes to Konoha so that he can get to Homura and Koharu, who btw was hot back in her days if I say so myself. That would be the best way, I mean he obviously doesn't care if he...
  15. Chapter Naruto 482 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 482 Discussion / 483 Predictions This may actually be the first Team 7 reunion in years(well for them anyways). After all Sasuke did ask where Kakashi was the last time. Anyways I really don't see Kakashi trying to persuade Sasuke to comeback, if he does see him that his. I can just...
Top