Recent content by Broseph

  1. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Yeah flipping the pages is why ebooks never clicked for me. It's just an entirely different experience. I can read digitally of course and I do on mangaplus and the old pirate sites where I'd read Naruto and the like but when buying a manga or just a book/novel in general, there's a satisfaction...
  2. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Digital is def very convenient. For books, I still actually prefer the physical copy but storage is just such a pain especially when you move so I've always been limited in what I buy. For other stuff though, I switched to buying video games digitally almost a decade ago now
  3. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Blue Box by Miura Kouji will release a new third novel titled 'Blue Box Epilogue' on December 4th, 2026.
  4. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Honestly, I don't think that's very uncommon in most shonen. One Piece is just a major outlier with its MC coming in first place every poll (Gintoki in Gintama being the other IIRC). Zoro feels like a character who'd usually top popularity polls if he was in a different series so the fact that...
  5. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    That would be dope. And honestly, I don't know if this is a hot take or not but I actually liked the Madara/Hashirama relationship and dynamic more than the Naruto/Sasuke one. Don't get me wrong, I like the latter since the series is built around it but the former was more compelling to me and...
  6. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Way I see it. If it's good, I'll enjoy it. If not, I can easily ignore its existence That wasn't cause of the director although I do like DDC. It was the third highest grossing movie ever because it's Spider-Man, maybe the most popular character in the world
  7. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Yeah Ruri was big from the start but SxF is one of those rare manga that became one of the biggest in the industry instantly
  8. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    That song is still a banger too. Insanely catchy. But a massively popular OP has always had the potential to blow things up. Oshi no Ko also got an extra boost because of Idol. Can't really predict those ahead of time though
  9. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Mashle was always a better seller than Undead Unluck
  10. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I don't think so either but 1 million now isn't the same as it was even 5 years ago. The industry's switch to digital has happened and is happening very fast. Even One Piece doesn't sell a million copies in a month anymore
  11. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Likely not but you never know. Feels like there is a boost like that every so often. Attack on Titan did in the early 2010s
  12. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I assume they bring Boruto back around then
  13. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I'm just going off what all the trusted leakers said. I think that arc happens eventually just based on that one shot but I trust the people who brought it up including one of our own
  14. Broseph

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    The longer Hell arc takes to start, the better lol. I want to finish my Bleach rewatch before it comes out. I'm near the start of Arrancar right now. Doubt I'll be able to make it in time though
Top