Recent content by Brownwolf

  1. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 27 Discussion (Chapters 107-108 + Gaiden)

    Re: Chapter 108 Discussion - End Hah! I love Oliver. Make Scar join Miles to make Roy suffer. Such a sweet end. But i'd like to know more about life of characters after the saving everybody. And i think that Roy and new fuhrer made mini-skirts. He is also a pervert man
  2. Brownwolf

    FMA Spoiler Thread

    I don't understand, does Roy returned his sight or is he still blind?
  3. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 23 Discussion (Chapters 92-95)

    Re: Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions Hah! I like Olivia even more. After her words about her estate. Poor Alex, she likes him less than Roy :p "We all know HOW she likes Roy" And Mustang really rocks! "Poor useless Colonel - i like Risa too" Envy gonna die.
  4. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 22 Discussion (Chapters 88-91)

    Re: Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions I hope Arakawa-san doesn't like drama. Or she sertanly will kill somebody. And also i belive in non-expected end. But if "everything will be good", i wish i can see how Mustang and Olivia fight for the Fhurer post :p And how about May and Envy? We...
  5. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 22 Discussion (Chapters 88-91)

    Re: Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions I guess in the end of the story we will see somthithg like "if you want to kill Father you need to kill Hoenhaim". The end can't be without drama. I wish Arakawa doesn't think like me. Olivia is great. I like her! Brosh is Ed-looking like.
  6. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions But maybe he would think that if he help Elric's brothers, he will be in the better position. Who knows, maybe he will be the next victim of Pride?
  7. Brownwolf

    FMA Volume 21 Discussion (Chapters 84-87)

    Re: Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions It seems to me if anybody says "Don't die" somebody obviously will die. Is Arakawa that kind of cruel author? And i don't belive in Armstrong's betrayal also.
  8. Brownwolf

    Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Hi, i'm Irina from Moscow, Russia. I'm 19 years old psychology student of Moscow state University Fav manga: FMA, Hellsing Fav character: Roy Mustang Like to draw, listen music, play Sims 2, watch planes in the sky and discuss manga and anime with friends ;) take...
Top