Maybe it's because you did not like how Evank died like I am. I thought about Evankhell dying in this war by death match vs a high ranker but not like getting offed by a sniper. Kinda shit way to die tbh but that's how war goes I guess, unless SIU will make Khun use his firefish again.
The sniper is a head branch(?) Of a Lo Po Bia. Also her bullet is special and can be used only once a day and can sure kill a top 300 HR according to early translations
The war just started. We ain't even seen half the cast for this war yet. Chill and relax, or put ToG on hold for few months if you gonna expect things like that since this is gonna be a long, slow arc.
It's a good idea that Baam destroyed Charlie's needle first since it is coated with poison. Can't be using shinwonryu all the time just for this fight to remove the poison.
He needs to convince an elder(probably Sofia) to join the fight against Zahard army and in order for Baam to do that, he needs to ace this "side trips"
Yikes. Comparing this to Solo Leveling is just poor taste. Solo leveling is nothing compared to ToG. SL feels like wish-fullfilment type of MC who is basically OP that the plot is too predictable. If the SL follows the webnovel, it's basically gonna be a disappointing end according to a lot of...
Uhh. Cutting slices? Are we reading the same chapter?. Dude was cut into half. We can see baams technique sliced onto his body. Akryung's regeneration immediately kicked in and we can see the remnants of that regeneration ability.
"He's just so strong" is a very vague statement. Akryung got clearly sliced there into half. Even fell to one of his knees. If he is too strong, then he shouldn't have been sliced and was completely unaffected and unfazed by the attack. If that was not a spell that regenerated his body, then I...
Some people here are f'kin ungrateful. No wonder why Adios does not want to share the translations here. Besides not giving proper credits
Bruh, we just had a fast paced progress and now your complaining the arc is very slow? Ujust want Baam to cumberstomp everything, are you? This ain't a...
SIU deserved that 3 month break. I wouldn't mind if he took more so his health can recover and also would be a good idea to think about the future of TOG. Dude's been pumping lots of chapters nonstop these past few years, heck I can't even remember when was the last time he took a hiatus since...
Gustang appearing feels so weird. I mean like he could've sent his own henchman to pick up the stingray(and rachel I guess) to avoid more trouble but here he is. It seems like he knew the repercussions of what happened to the data floor by showing up like a boss this chapter. He's not even...