Recent content by BrunoGF

  1. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    It's really not clear what happened, we can only guess since Kubo left so many openings that I don't have that feeling of closure reading this last chapter. The only answer we got was why YW (and Aizen, maybe) went after the Soul King - to create a world without death and "mix" the living and...
  2. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    I don't want to live on this planet anymore :(
  3. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 686 "Final" Discussion

    I'd rather have Urahara, Yoruichi, Grimmjow and Neliel killed than just not mention them - we'd have a bittersweet ending that have more quality than a "everyone lived happily ever after" ending. Regarding his "fake" shikai, let's remember that it was old man zangetsu (YB) power inside Ichigo -...
  4. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 683 Discussion

    Told you guys so. Besides the "Welcome to my Soul Society" line, Kubo loves plot twists and Aizen is a freakin' plot twist machine. This was a good chapter, the first in months but I really wished the art to be more visceral. I hoped to see Ichigo slash through Yhwach and fire the Getsuga...
  5. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 682 Discussion

    I'm still not convinced that Aizen is gone (nor Ichigo's Bankai is broken again). The one sentence that gives it away for me is Aizan saying: "I'd like to welcome you...to my Soul Society" So probably he's got something up his sleeve.
  6. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 638 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 638 Discussion / 639 Predictions Are we talking about epic panels?
  7. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 607 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 607 Discussion / 608 Predictions The only thing that comes into my mind when I see Ichibei fighting against Ywach is that the latter still have Zanka no Tachi
  8. BrunoGF

    How does Juhabach plan on getting to the soul king?

    If I recall correctly I don't remember Juhabach saying he wants to get to the Soul King. An easy way to face him would be destroying everytihng and everyone, Gotei 13 and Royal Guard included, until the Soul King would be needed to fix everything.
  9. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 541 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 541 Discussion / 542 Predictions Discussions about the hilt apart, maybe Ichigo will have to learn Shikai and Bankai again (becausa he have trained with the wrong "entity")?
  10. BrunoGF

    Chapter Gantz 383 [Final Chapter] Discussion / Future Prediction

    Re: Gantz 383 [Final Chapter] Spoiler Discussion Thread This manga was indeed very good until a few chapters ago. Even with the crappy ending, I'm glad I read such a master piece. Thanks Oku.
  11. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 540 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 540 Discussion / 541 Predictions Mind-blowing chapter! But after reading both mangareader and mangastream versions I still didnt quite understand some things. Did Oetsu say he has a inner hollow or he was refering to Shirosaki? So shirosaki was actually "zangetsu", and the old man...
  12. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 536 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 536 Spoilers Discussion That's what we hope for on every flashback, but yet, there are tons on things unexplained...and therefore there will be lots of flashbacks. This is suposed to be a looong arc, isn't it?
  13. BrunoGF

    How did Ichigo get his zanpakuto?

    Ichigo already had Shinigami powers as stated by Urahara. He always had, probably by being son of Isshin. When he emerged as a shinigami for the first time, he already had his shihakusho. So he probably is a exception to this rule. Now let's take an example: if some normal human dies and then...
  14. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 522 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions | NO CHAPTER until Jan 15/16 Goku had barely just his Kamehameha, as Yusuke had his Rei-gun, Seiya his Pegasus Ryuseiken...I'm ok with Ichigo stucking with Getsuga Tenshou.
  15. BrunoGF

    Chapter Bleach 522 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 522 Discussion / 523 Predictions Expect Bleach on January 15/16th
Top