Recent content by bubblesymphony

  1. Chapter Magi 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

    Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion Oh I see. My bad. She might know him and Aladdin could have too but just hasn't remembered her quite yet.
  2. Chapter Magi 262 Discussion/263 Predictions

    Re: Magi 262 Spoiler Discussion Hm...From what I read, he says he completely doesn't know this masked woman at all
  3. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion Not that I'm not confident after I post them up. But sometimes there are factors that are hindering me while I translate that often times, I make errors in between. And before this chapter, I was always following the chinese scans but this time, I changed it...
  4. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion Just a friendly reminder to not take my translations to heart. I read them from Chinese which may have some inconsistencies with the Japanese so as I've mentioned before, please do wait for Senses' scans. One thing's for sure: Whatever magic Aladdin is using...
  5. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 259 Spoiler Discussion Sorry about that. "Push him back" in a sense of defying. Judal's questioning Aladdin how much longer will Aladdin continue to defy him or like how long will Aladdin keep following his tail and go against whatever Judal wants to do. Let me know if there are any...
  6. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion Same here. I'd love to see the other characters take action with this whole Kou issue. Not just the Kou related people but outside of Kou as well.
  7. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion I tried to think how the timeline went but I ended up hurting my head @-@ Anyway, point is Arba is still there, somewhere. I don't see how the 2nd strongest person of AT, the one who hates Solomon so much that she went as far as to become a thought, the one...
  8. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion As for Hakuryuu, I think this is the result of his actions that he almost lost his body... the poor guy... Exactly. My small theory is that his soul (or whatever he became after this battle) was somewhat removed? from his now immobile body that he gets to see...
  9. Chapter Magi 258-259 Discussion/260 Predictions

    Re: Magi 258 Spoiler Discussion Correct me if I'm wrong here...but I thought Alibaba came to meet Hakuryuu to ask him to stop fighting with his stepbrother and join them into defeating the evil guys. The whole problem was that Hakuryuu saw things differently than Alibaba and while Alibaba tried...
  10. Chapter Magi 255 Discussion/ 256 Predictions

    Re: Magi 255 Spoiler Discussion I read it like Judal wants to challenge Il Ilah like how Aladdin and co did in Magnodstadt and then prove to everyone else that as the magi of this world, his duty is to protect everyone in it. Agreed. It looked to me that Aladdin was searching inside his head...
  11. Chapter Magi 254 Discussion/ 255 Predictions

    Re: Magi 254 Spoiler Discussion I guess you can call it magic that only Aladdin can use in this world. Something like their signature moves that anyone with the right knowledge and amount of magoi can also use, just that the original user uses it the best. For example, Sheba and Judal...
  12. Chapter Magi 254 Discussion/ 255 Predictions

    Re: Magi 254 Spoiler Discussion I agree. Having Hakuryuu call Hakuei by her name sounds strange. Like he rebelled? Disconnected from her? In the previous chapters before this, he always called Hakuei "my sister, Hakuei" and now he's changed. And I'm confused...Hakuryuu still considers Hakuei...
  13. Chapter One Piece Chapter 775 Discussion / 776 Prediction

    Re: One Piece Chapter 775 Spoiler Discussion Someone please explain to me because I don't recall using the Heal-Heal could shorten the user's lifespan....
  14. Chapter Magi 254 Discussion/ 255 Predictions

    Re: Magi 254 Spoiler Discussion My apologies for this airmattress. I don't suppose you use tumblr, if you did I could have answered these much sooner. Going back to the raws, First, Hakuryuu is saying "This is the way I chose to live. Because I don’t want to live like a corpse, I am fated...
  15. Chapter Magi 251 Discussion/252 Predictions

    Re: Magi 251 Spoiler Thread I stand corrected. Thank you very much for the red flag Zaipher. You are right, it should be "It's clear that most of the people will not obey him. Afterall, almost 80% of Kou Empire has sworn their allegiance towards my brother and king" My apologies again. I sorta...
Top