Recent content by Bucek

  1. Bucek

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: Jump Square (Monthly Shounen Mag by Shueisha) @Finestela, I guess that SQ's rate's rise is caused by the fact that it's a double-issue (May-June).
  2. Bucek

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
  3. Bucek

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    Let me express my feelings on this announcement. As for the starter, I'd like to calm down the entirety of fans reading this very thread. It's not going to stop scanning magazines and releasing Edited Mangas. The announcement made on Weekly Shonen Jump's Issue #20 was aimed at the Japanese...
  4. Bucek

    Discussion Devil Fruit Discussion Thread

    Re: rubberman? Gomu Gomu fruit is a confirmed PARAMECIA fruit. Simple as that.
  5. Bucek

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 383 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Credits: sheetz Source: FLOL Verification Confirmed 二者の剣戟…!!巨躯堕ッ!? Two men's weapons...! A gigantic crash!? ヤミー倒れる Yammi is on the ground. 白哉『…さて』 Byakuya: "...Now..." 剣八『…続きといくか』 Kenpachi: "...Are you going to continue?" ヤミー尻もち Yammi sits up. 剣『あア!?』...
  6. Bucek

    Question Is Byakuya IN LOVE With Rukia?

    Sheesh, hell no! I mean, they're related by marriage which makes him her brother-in-law, a husband of Rukia's sister and brother at the same time. It's just totally not a shounen style twist and can't see it happening no matter what. ><
  7. Bucek

    The Search for Straw Hat's New Nakama...

    Re: Boa a Strawhat???!! Conspiracy Theories Nice find there. It surely is interesting and something we should go by, but I would say if Hancock would ever have to join Strawhats, which is very likely in my eyes, it's for the reason she loves Luffy and would have to join them in order to not die...
  8. Bucek

    Politics Is Obama worthy of the Nobel Peace Prize?

    Oh come on, with all respect to him for what he put towards the world and making it a better and safier place to live, I would never give him a Nobel Prize. Not for the way he fights terrorism. Some people did it by the peaceful way i.e. Pope or Lech Walesa. While Obama's way of doing it is...
  9. Bucek

    Spoiler Bleach Old Spoiler Archive

    Re: Bleach 363 Spoiler Pics and Summaries Credits: Nja Source: 2ch Verification: Confirmed ぶっとぶ展開かどうかは知らんが… 扉絵はカラーでチャド うーん今回もほとんど進んでないんで… スタークが3回見ただけで浮竹の能力を見破って~看破して んで話もかきたいんだけど…忘れてごめん… ワーズワイス??だっけかあいつが乱入してきて 後ろに糞でかい(黒で塗りつぶされてわからないが)のを連れてきた所で 完… 浮竹さんの能力は左の剣で吸収して右からそれを解放するってのかな...
  10. Bucek

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion Not sure if it has been said already, but I guess Fire Country Leader says that Danzou can be sure that he'll have his vote.
  11. Bucek

    Theory Szayel Secret Room- Theories

    The person on the left match Yoruichi quite a lot, however I'll have to disagree that guy on the right is Urahara. Doubt he'd be shorter than Yoruichi. Either way Szayel could change their clothes. ;x
  12. Bucek

    Strange illness in Naruto

    I think the answer is like double edged sword. You can't really say if it's side effect of power desire or chance for weaker characters to beat them. However, Nagato wasn't holding himself, so it can't be second option. And, of course, the Madaras thing is highly doubtable. So, both other...
  13. Bucek

    Request New Username Request Thread

    ch3lek - Bucek If it's possible and thanks in advance! PS. Yes, with 'B', not 'b'. :P Done
  14. Bucek

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Spoiler Discussion Thread @adel123456789, I just want to tell you that not Kishimoto, but animation studio makes that moves. They've made Pain white.
Top