Recent content by Bulgai

  1. Seinen Übel Blatt by Shiono Etorouji

    Thank you for posting about these Ubel Blatt releases! I've been waiting for them for awhile now and now I know that it was just because nobody released them on MH! :)
  2. Chapter Gantz 286 Discussion/287 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 286 Spoiler Discussion First of all, that was a nice little chapter even if there was no blood spraying around. Now, Reika said something along the lines of "I'll earn 100 points and bring Kurono-kun back to life...again" according to FH Edited Manga. Sorry to break this to some of...
  3. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 299 Discussion I wasn't saying that the demons would kill Ganishka Ilamapie. I was saying that the demons would clear a way through the smallfry legs (like they just did in the previous chapter) and then Griffith will come in with some Godlike move (he is part of Godhand afterall)...
  4. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Well, I don't really have one favorite but LOTS of favorites: 1. Blame! - Love the old artwork 2. Berserk - Seeing Gutts grow and change over time is awesome 3. Blade of the Immortal - Just where did that old hag get those worms? 4. Rurouni Kenshin - Great for the feel good moments...
  5. Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 299 Discussion After reading the last chapter I have to agree with Ramen4ever that Sonia will be the center point of the next chapter by using her power of persuasion to make all the humans follow Griffith's lead in fighting alongside the demons. Looks like we will probably see...
Top