Recent content by Bulju

  1. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    As much as I like Terasaka, I can't feel too bad for him. Beast Children just wasn't good. GGG was amazing, but the combination of being a niche sport and the pacing issues at the beginning meant it just couldn't get enough eyes on it. Hal Formula perplexes me. He clearly learned some lessons...
  2. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Man, sometimes I just can't believe Akane-banashi is drawn by the Ole Golazo guy. What the fuck.
  3. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    GoHands baby let's goooo
  4. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Look at the poor Nue fans thinking they'll get a cover for something as small as an anime announcement. You guys will get a small write-up on page 74 and you better thank daddy Shueisha for it. Shinobi's gotta get the cover, after all.
  5. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I think the actual mental gymnastics at play here is thinking that us believing that Kubo writing new material that fits into the canon is somehow a complicated enough process to be labeled as mental gymnastics. Downplaying a simple 2-plus-2 thinking process as mental gymnastics really just...
  6. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nothing I love more in an internet fandom than when an author changes or clarifies something about their work and fans go "nuh-uh" because they don't understand the concept of "word of god" or think they're somehow above it.
  7. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    The LN tropes attract a very dedicated subset of otakus. It probably helps that the average poster in this forum is a bit on the older side, so they're even more receptive to a story with such themes.
  8. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I know this is really mean but I hope this is also plagiarized just because it would be so goddamn funny at this point.
  9. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I don't know about hard numbers but here in my country weebs can't stop talking about Dandadan, and that's ONLY because of the anime. No one gave a single shit about it before it aired. So hearing someone use it as an example of a failed anime boost is just wild to me.
  10. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Thought this was a RealityChecker post for a second.
  11. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Nue fans will literally make scenarios in their head fantasizing about shueisha treating them unfairly before it even happens.
  12. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    It's so weird to see people acting like Kiyoshi was never in danger when the author literally admitted it was on the verge of being cancelled. Some narratives die hard, I guess.
  13. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    It's on 4chan, but not translated.
  14. Bulju

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Another possibility is Kazunori Yamauchi, considering they're still racing at Sportsland Sugo (if I'm not misremembering), which just got announced for Gran Turismo 7.
Top