Recent content by buntaga21

  1. buntaga21

    Favorites Favorite Vinland Saga Character

    Askeladd <3 After him comes the manly Canute.. I simply love how he developed into such a fine king from being such a wuss... And the new Canute kind of reminds me of Askeladd.
  2. buntaga21

    Discussion Who will be the Final Villain?

    Eiji. But, I wouldn't call them villains. Nanamine was a villain, but the rest are simply rivals. So, the last rival will be Eiji.
  3. buntaga21

    "Him again??" People we don't wanna see in the NW

    There is only one person I would not like to see.... FOXY I simply hate that guy, arcs that included him were not interesting, at all....
  4. buntaga21

    Discussion Do you think there will now be a new fourth Emperor, if yes, who?

    Don Flamingo is a Shichibukai and his Market will fall apart if he becomes a Yonkou, since it's near the Marine HQ... So, no I don't think he'll be one. My choice would be Blackbeard. o.o
Top