Recent content by Buraddo

  1. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    thanks man, XD
  2. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Go ahead! lol. Thank you for the kind comments, people. Here's a link to my deviantart account, although I'm a noob: http://justgiveitup.deviantart.com/ I have two more Naruto things up in there. :p And here's a random crappy Kakashi doodle, ahaha:
  3. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    lol yeah I went wild with Juugo's hair. Try coloring under the lineart, though, by setting the lineart layer to multiply. You should have no problem that way, if you color in a layer under the lineart.
  4. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    Updated the first post with some new fanart. :o just lineart for now, though. Link: http://i30.tinypic.com/hst2jo.png And thanks peeps. Also, I meant the both of you. xD
  5. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    Thanks guys! And dude, that's really good! I'm planning on posting single or double character linearts soon, they will be smaller and much easier to color haha, so if you don't wanna bother coloring that enormous crap, I can provide some future fanarts of mine and if you like them you can...
  6. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    Jaja, muchas gracias. xD Here's my colored version. :P http://justgiveitup.deviantart.com/art/Friends-and-Allies-131569173
  7. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    Hay argentinos acá? Jaaaaaaaa, mirá que piola. And I haven't seen your colorings, a link to see an example would be nice haha. But even so, you can color it if you want. @ Nat; Thank you kindly. (: I sure as hell am haha, even though I already had like 4 more people asking me for...
  8. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    You tell me who, and you shall receive. ... A drawing. :B
  9. Buraddo

    A CHALLENGE for you, click if you dare.

    I challenge every "colorist" out there who attempts to successfully add color to my most recent fanart; http://justgiveitup.deviantart.com/art/Friends-and-Allies-Lineart-131423779 Resized version; http://i27.tinypic.com/jp7gh2.png I will color this myself, but I am no pro. I know some...
  10. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Thanks a lot, peeps. <:
  11. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Thank you! They have fat legs rofl. x) And yeah, I've known about Pokefreak for a while now, I freaking admire his work, he's like, my Narutard-Artist idol right after Kishimoto. D: When I found out he posted his work here I was like omglolawesome. I've always looked up to him, always will. <:
  12. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Thanks! Here's a new one I know he looks like Sasuke, but my friend looks EXACTLY like Sasuke, so I couldn't really help it ahahah.
  13. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Thanks. ^^
  14. Buraddo

    Conflicting Emotions

    Bahaaaaaaaa, I knew I'd somehow find you here. You're like an inspiration to me dude. D: Thanks for being so awesome, I absolutely LOVE your work.
  15. Buraddo

    Naruto Manga OC's.

    Some drawings I made recently. I was having an artist block, and I started drawing these with the hope of jumping out of it. I'll post from oldest to newest so you can see (or not) some kind of improvement, even though they were all done the same day. xD These OCs were friends drawn as...
Top