Recent content by Burandisshu

  1. Burandisshu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 483 Chapter Discussion / 484 Predictions

    I really like to see Mira Vs Eileen, I think it would be a great fight.
  2. Burandisshu

    Chapter Fairy Tail 479 Discussion/ 480 Predictions

    Jacob is not weak, but their vulnerability was sample mean, a killer has to hide his presence, if Jacob had to hide his magic, when it is revealed it becomes vulnerable. What did I mean is, when someone discovers the plan of the killer he becomes weak and that's what Jacob listens.
  3. Burandisshu

    Chapter Fairy Tail Chapter 478 Discussion / 479 Predictions

    Jacob uses spatial or mental magic? It seems that the spoiler said he hides the presence of people in the conscious of the enemy, if every blow that Natsu and Lucy err or deviate hit someone guild, because they are all there, but only Jacob is able to see and when they won members will be...
Top