Recent content by buster100

  1. Chapter One Piece 585 Discussion / 586 Prediction

    That has already been discused, both hats are quite different from each other.Take a closer look at them and you'll find out.
  2. Chapter One Piece 580 Discussion / 581 Prediction

    well, now that this war is pretty much over, I've been wondering what side-effects will have the "boost hormones" Iva injected into luffy's body given that she/he said that it'll have some nasty effects when it wore off 24 hours later. Maybe something funny like being an okama for some days??!!!
  3. Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Spoiler Discussion I agree, I was expecting something awesome from Mihawk in this war but the only thing he has made so far has been the attack to WB which was stopped by Jozu... :( I hope we can see him fighting against WB or someone really strong by the end of this...
Top