Recent content by Byder

  1. Chapter Gantz 345 Discussion/346 Prediction Thread

    It sucks that we can predict what could happen.
  2. Chapter Gantz 345 Discussion/346 Prediction Thread

    The survival rate of Tae doesn't really fit into the Gantz World. And now are only 2 things that can happen: Tae dies or Tae lives. Neither would surprise me. Problem is: Both would be totally cheesy.
  3. Discussion Who would you like to see die before the manga ends?

    Katou and Kaze. But that ain't gonna happen. I lost my faith concerning this matter.
  4. Chapter Gantz 343 Discussion/344 Prediction Thread

    Makes me wonder how fast they came up with the idea of doing so. Katastrophe began... one day before, right? Edit: On Stoptazmo someonce came up with "I think team Tokyo and the refugees have been transported to where the Y-Gun sends aliens." Cool Idea, huh?
  5. Theory IT'S A TRAP

    Exactly what i thought.
  6. Chapter Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

    I think that cherry is dying. Just wondering who will die then. I wish it would be Kaze. Not because I dislike him, but it would add some tragedy. And at the moment I think Gantz lacks of it. Okay, Lolicon was sad as he said that Tae looked like his daughter and stuff, but i was really touched...
  7. Chapter Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

    And still the department blew up?
  8. Chapter Gantz 342 Discussion/343 Prediction Thread

    If its alien I think it would bait the humans to overwhelm them so the aliens can feed on them. But Nishi is... don't know. I loved how he killed that raider.
  9. Discussion Who is behind Gantz and Aliens

    Maybe the fat chick was just a receiver for the code. Like some sort of radio tower.
  10. Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    I also meant Oku. :D
  11. Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    This would be so awesome.
  12. Chapter Gantz 340 Discussion/341 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 340 Spoiler Discussion Thread Had the EXACT same thought and posted it one Facebook as someone commented the new cover. That's why I'm not hyped.
  13. The Y-Gun

    Is it necessary to trap-wire someone to send him?
  14. The Y-Gun

    I always wondered why only Katou was really using that weapon. The trapping doesn't always work but the sending. He can atleast stun the enemy with the trapping and then he has enough time to send him up. So why bother with High-Weapons like H-gun? Sure, they kick ass in a certain area of...
Top