Re: One Piece 520 Discussion/521 Predictions
I want to say that Luffy probably doesn't understand what the mark is or why the gorgon sisters want to hide it. Luffy simply knows from his experience in the bath that they will hide whatever it is at all costs.
"Then he must die, there is no other...
Re: Bleach 326 Discussion/327 Predictions
I think Komamura's intervention was only a device to buy time for Iba to set up the barrier. I think he also took Po's punch somewhat intentionally, to measure Po's strength to see whether or not he needed to stick around. Depending on if it actually...
Re: One Piece 502 Discussion/503 Predictions
Remember, the only reason this particular tenryuubito didn't get his ass kicked earlier was because Zoro was stopped moments before stabbing him.
And the only reason that girl stopped him was because she didn't want an admiral to come to the...
Re: Naruto 400 Discussion / 401 Predictions
Danzou's done a lot to try and get rid of everything Uchiha. This sheds some light on his sending Sai after Sasuke; if Said had suceeded, it might be hard for Itachi to prove that Danzou gave the order. Might look like an accident happened in Team 7's...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
A very good point. One of the major themes of this manga is whether or not you can get strong by living in a peaceful village.
I think you may be right. It's also possible that Itach was just guilty over what he did, though, and wanted Sasuke to...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
It's an interesting idea. The water jutsu thing's a good observation.
Didn't Itachi run away when he heard Kakashi say that Sasuke was coming to the resteraunt he was in? I don't think he was trying to get a message to him, although maybe he...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
A very real possibility, I just don't think Jiraiya should have been able to figure that out sooner.
But yeah, you may very well be correct.
[hr]
My guess would be the far left, but I don't know either of those characters enough to really...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
That's a question I can only guess at =|. I don't really know how that person would know any of Pain's body, and therefore be able to go after them and make them part of Pain.
I think there's another Pein that's controlling the rest. I think...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
Indeed, and his possession of the Rinnegan makes it even harder. The only things I can think of:
If his students knew of all those people that make up Pain's bodies, it stands to reason that they knew of Yahiko and his friends.
And maybe...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
You're right, but that's not what I'm trying to say. Sorry if I worded it awkwardly.
I meant that Pein might actually be one of the three students from Konoha that he taught, not the three from the Rain village. Jiraiya has had 6 students. (7...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
Remember Haku, Zabuza's student?
Haku's mother had hoped (and for a while, assumed) that the mother's ice-based jutsu wouldn't be passed on to their child.
Also, it was mentioned at some point that not all Uchiha get the Sharingan. I think...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
Perhaps it's off-topic, but I theorize that Pein is actually one of the members of the three-man team that Jiraiya taught and the 4th hokage belonged to. It would explain why Jiraiya was familiar with all the 9 paths of Pein, since he's obviously...
Re: Naruto 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions
Akatsuki's purpose of collecting the bijuu is either a lie or only Pein's goal, I think. I also think that Madara will dispose of Pein when he's no longer useful for him.
Aside from Itachi, none of the members we're familiar with knew that...