Recent content by c3pman

  1. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2024) - News and Discussion!

    Just out of curiosity... Mangahelpers "Weekly Shonen Jump - News and Discussion" thread total pages by year: 2023: 598 2022: 430 2021: 589 2020: 1614 2019: 1076 2018: 973 2017: 873 It seems that the covid year was a strong year for this forum and the interest on the magazine discussion was at...
  2. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    What do you mean by will of the author? I suppose he was actively pursuing to be published on WSJ pages when he got it... so after 6 chapters he regretted it? He suddenly fell deeply ill and after almost one year he is not recovered? If the problem was a scheduling one, he hasn't been able to...
  3. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    Tamura Ryuuhei's new manga looks pretty cool and different from his previous works. If it actually works on Sunday GX it will show that WSJ's editorial team are currently dragging mangaka to keep developing storytelling formulas that are outdated and clearly not working with today's audiences...
  4. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    PPPPPP is gonna be released in Spain... is it the first country after Japan to get it?
  5. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2023) - News and Discussion!

    I think BNHA will get its final climax around end of february/early march
  6. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    It seems Bleach finally got Disney+ jailed... ------------- Looking at the Naruto's 20th Anniversary PV, do you think we could see a new Naruto "Kai" anime soon? Maybe without the filler and with less episodes.
  7. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2022) - News and Discussion

    Ruri Dragon, an instant hit!
  8. c3pman

    Mag Talk Shonen Jump Plus - News and Discussion

    Dandadan is so so good and fresh, when it gets published in english it will explode in popularity and will be one of Jump Plus' biggest hits along with Kaiju8 and Spy X Family
  9. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Brilliant! I will use that sentence every time I want to defend a manga I like... 🤪 I read your posts over and over and I genuinely don't know if you're delusional or just a troll...
  10. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I Tell C was dead on arrival
  11. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I don't think so... Yozakura is still far away for an anime announcement. The next one having an anime adaptation will probably be Mashle.
  12. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I would bet the new serialization round will start on WSJ #27 after the spring one-shot round
  13. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Yeah, sales obviously don't matter because we all know Shueisha is a non-profit association, they just invest in artists and new manga for the sake of art (irony). Shueisha is after all a business and its primary goal is to make lots of money... so sales matter a lot (magazine sales, volume...
  14. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    Really... "how well comedy is doing in jump"? Magu-chan thriving? In what world are you living? You sound quite delusional when you defend the current gag manga in the magazine. Except Mashle (that now is 80% action 20% comedy) none of the gag or comedy manga on Jump's roster are thriving by...
  15. c3pman

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2021] - Discussion and ToC Talk

    I Tell C is unintentionally becoming a gag manga... and a really really bad one... Blue Box had a well-rounded first chapter. This will probably stick around for some time and I hope it does!
Top