Recent content by cacida

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 409 Discussion

    Lol what kind of question is that? Of course she does. It's like thinking Edgoshot would actually die after rescuing Bakugo. That was never the case, and no teen will go out of this battle filled with a guilt or with any serious injury. At least that's how I see Horikoshi's plan
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 409 Discussion

    I love this development even though I had to lower my standards a lot. AFO's a clown now but before that he was only one who had 'the main villain' vibe and who's cool design was backed up by evil actions and manipulative words. LoV is a bunch of baby looser waiting for a hero to save them but...
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 406 Discussion

    He’s dead for good, his arc is done Ok, but he’s gonna wake up only after the battle since it’s nothing for him to do anyway Ok, but he has saved All Might But that’s all he’s gonna do, his role now is just saving Ok, but no way he’s gonna fight AFO 1 on 1 now, it’s unrealistic Sero is coming...
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 364 Discussion

    Do you realize this chapter was drawn beforehand? I mean, it would be convenient, "oh so fandom is mad, last try something else" but physical magazines don't work that way. Also, unlike you I did read jp fandom reaction on the dead bakugo chapter and I can assure you there were sad fans but...
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 364 Discussion

    He is probably going to do some real damage once he's back on a field. Or I hope so. There must be some saving grace in this subplot. Also, I really doubt any named character will actually die, more so to save Bakugo of all people, thinking how crushed he was by guilt when All Might lost his...
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    there are many ways to bring him back, it's just they're not very realistic and kind of asspull. not a concept foreign to Horikoshi
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 362 Discussion

    I don't believe for a second he's dead-dead, because: 1) there is no one important to witness 2) this will fuck up Aizawa and the man doesn't deserve this 3) we're yet to see the moment in Bkg's plotline that the fans would love, because up to this point only haters were having fun 4) I feel...
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 358 Discussion

    Never thought I'll say this but I miss that fire jober Dabi. AFO was disappointed through the whole fight and I'm kina glad I don't expect anything from Shigi (anything interesting, that's fore sure), but it's still sad not to feels invested in any villain character. At least it was nice to see...
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 322 Discussion

    I'm full of hope we can come to some agreement if we keep trying :)
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 322 Discussion

    Thanks for saying this. I'll take next part out of spoiler tag. It's really funny how you're now talking like a worst case bakugo stan ahaha~ No, Deku not being fixed on bad past is in his character. ffs he's trying to save Shigi. But him replying to apology is a part of his arc just as...
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 322 Discussion

    I haven't read any post after the one I'm replying to so if that was already addressed, I'm sorry. Hiding under spoiler because not directly related to the chapter. Can't promise I'll continue replying.
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    don't get me wrong, it's okay to see the moment this way if you want to, but for now it's a theory, a haedcanon. Newkerzy made it sound like a fact even after they got corrected. no one has to see it the way they do
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    "what you have to do is take my out-off-ass interpretation and roll with it" sure~
  14. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 321 Discussion

    huh? Bakugou (thinking): Deku...! I still have something to say... No! Bakugou (thinking): Something I need to say! But here----- Bakugou (thinking): He [Iida] has the body most capable of enduring speed Bakugou (thinking): after you.
Top