Recent content by CAFxX

  1. CAFxX

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    We know he knows she's lying. It's legitimate to suppose that he may try to think about why she's doing this. Nothing trascendental.
  2. CAFxX

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Absolutely. There is some really smart use of the "camera" going on, which I haven't seen in a while. There's a reason if I changed my sig...
  3. CAFxX

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    +1000 for Naruto if he already figured out (in those three top panels of page 11) what is the real reason behind what is going on.
  4. CAFxX

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    [still OT]True, but nonetheless I think that a they-lived-happily-ever-after would be even more lame. And I don't really know about any third way to end such a story...[/still OT]
  5. CAFxX

    Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    I actually fear that, in the end, not even that will work and that eventually Naruto will get caught in the middle (yes, I'm smelling a sacrifice kind of ending).
Top