Recent content by cairo

  1. Chapter Bleach 302 Discussion

    Quick question of clarification: after the espada makes this short-lived tirade against shinigami's and their unjustified "justice", Byakuya says something about the only reason for killing him was contempt for his pride... what does he mean by that? I didn't understand the translation... I...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 14 (Ch. 129-138) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 135 Discussion cool-down chapter. hitler figure. allen, tim, and food. looks pretty good. (: I'm kinda confused... who's that figure that made up codes with allen again? Mana? Finally! General Cross is in the picture... Good going lenalee for holding him back... literally.
  3. Chapter Bleach 298 Discussion

    I agree with what Puma has said... I feel like Kubo is becoming pretty repetitive with the whole... near death... and then someone comes to-the-rescue, or some ultra-hidden power comes out... but then again... I guess most shonen mangas are somewhat like that. @Puma: I agree. I don't think...
  4. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    @kiddo7 - ah... thanks.... for the words of affirmation...???? O.o @askia32 - woops. Naruto it is. (: But yeah... I can't help but say that I'll be just a wee bit disappointed if Sakura ends up with a Naruto, if she ends up in a relationship. I would feel so bad for Hinata... and I...
  5. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    @askia32 - true true. Good call. I got so caught up on negativism and becoming anti-kishimoto for the slightest bit that I completely forgot about those points you brought up. This is why internalizing is no good, no good. (: That would be awesome if Sakura did surpass Tsunade. But he...
  6. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    I like how I said "revive this thread"... and have come back to it a month later. :::hangs my head in shame::: But yes. a couple of things: @genkigemini: I'll help revive this. Rin and Kakashi as her parents? lol. That would be cool I guess... where did you get that one from? And I love...
  7. Discussion Why isn't D. Gray Man more popular?

    hmmmm this is a good question... I think Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece are just... kinda... overrunning all other shounen mangas. I thoroughly enjoy D.Gray-man... the art is beautiful. I think the speed and context of the plot might be one of the reasons why it's not as popular as Naruto...
  8. Favorites Our Most and Least Favorite Characters - and why

    Re: Your favourite female character I'm surprised that Sakura hasn't been mentioned more. I've been on a Sakura run lately. lol. But yes. She has to be my favorite female character in this series. No explanation required. WORD. >:D
  9. Favorites What's your favorite Naruto pairing?

    I'm definitely down with the NaruHina pairing. I never jived well with NaruSaku. They just seem to good together as friends. I don't know how I feel about SakuSasu either... I guess that would be cool because Sakura loved him so much... but maybe now, her love for him has turned more into a...
  10. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    yay for this official thread! I didn't start reading the naruto manga until this past month, and I'm enjoying yet. Yes, I'm one of the those late bloomers. I just kept hearing about this series, but I think the amount of chapters (300+) scared me off. But I have swallowed that fear and am...
  11. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 149 Discussion Thread oh dang. This is all getting pretty intense. Once again, I cannot help but voice my opinion that these chapters are too short and their respective releases are toooo spread out apart. (: Poor Fai... the guys going/gone insane. He's basically killed his...
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 12 (Ch. 108-118) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray Man 113 Discussion Thread good chapter. ^^ I agree. Allen should've gotten a full 2page spread with his new outfit. hahaha. And yeah, where is the powerful Linali? I'm getting sorta tired of this... can-do-nothing-but-site-watch-and-believe version of linali. But all for a...
  13. Chapter 265 Discussion [Bleach]

    i agree. but i hope to see some good fightin on rukia's part before she goes down.... stupid espada... using kaien against rukia... but it's gonna be worse if that really is kaien...
  14. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 145 Discussion Thread things are getting very very difficult for sakura. none of this whole "things com easy" thing... which is so much more realistic and preferable i feel. more relatable, even if it's fiction. him losing, does that partially mean that her will's not strong enough?
  15. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 144 Discussion Thread lol. me too. angelic layer's hikaru is a spin off of MKR's hikaru so... yes... ALMOOOOSSST correct. lol. i wonder if MKR's hikaru will come out... she was lantis' lover right? and... eagle's sorta... these chapters are way too short. lol. [br]Posted...
Top