I put my hopes high on Kallavan to change his mind after the 4th squadron ship exploded but apparently he's just a kind of Zahard fanatic and it seems like he is going to die for good in Lyboric's hands.
Whatever Kallavan...whatever. 💔
- Hello Kallavan, don't you see your entire squadron died for nothing ? It's time to switch side and take your revenge against Zahard Army !
- I think Dowon already made her mind. She must join forces against new squadron on the next wall.
- Brace yourself Yasratcha, Yama is coming for you.
OOT.
I bet this chapter is boring for some people. Only 20 pages of comments in a week compared to previous chapter which has over 30 pages. 😂
I can sense another disappointment on the next chapter. 🙄
- I think I know why Baam conjure a bow instead a sword. It is because he's already have red thryssa sword transformation and if that so, then his soul weapon make sense.
- Khell Hellam actually pretty cool when he aiming his bow. But now after seeing Baam using a bow, I won't complain if FUG...
Yeah, some members also mentioned that maybe Baam's inherited Arlene's magic power of something [spell doesn't work on Baam] since Arlene is quite handy about magic spells and magic items. [Proven by Garam Zahard using Arlene's magic items]
About your theory, I can't agree with you but I won't...
I just finished re-read chapter 351 where Baam opened the door, and data Hansung stated
"I knew it",
"This is the guy",
"V..!!".
Now I wonder whether Baam is an incarnation of V, or...maybe what data Hansung meant was,
"I knew it. This is the guy. Son of V".
Because well, data Edahn called...
Khel hellam can't fight in this battlefield as he already mentioned that he noticed that Zahard controlling his fate. It will be a disadvantage for FUG if he join the war because every decision he made could lead to their failure.