Recent content by Calijnaar

  1. What do you think One piece is?

    I think that ONe Piece will be something leading the Straw Hats to some kind of final showdown. Up till now everything is leading towards a battle of justice against the marines. The revolutionary army is a party that didn't do a lot by now but I am sure that it will have a great influence and...
  2. Discussion How close to reality is Berserk?

    Regarding the armors of the warriors in Berserk i'll disagree with you. The plate armor was an armor used for mainly show-battles and the knights couldn't really walk with it and not mount a horse at all. If you ever go to a battlecastle in germany you can see cranes that lifted the warriors...
  3. Chapter Berserk 317 Discussion

    Thanks to Gat-X252 for this very clean raw. Just made some improvements on colour and sharpness and made an english Edited Manga. Well it's my first and I'm pretty new with Japanese, so don't expect it all to be correct ^^ But I was sick of waiting and so I made this for those who feel like...
Top