Recent content by CallMeZionn

  1. CallMeZionn

    Death is my Master 2

    His arms are behind the chair
  2. CallMeZionn

    Death is my Master 2

    Here is a picture of Death, I colored this one so feel free to say where i went wrong Here is a picture of Raiden (Main Character): http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45097 Here is a link to my storyline: http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45061 [/IMG]
  3. CallMeZionn

    Death is my Master

    Yah, thats him, I'm planning on doing a picture of Death soon.
  4. CallMeZionn

    Death is my Master

    hmm... I know this needs quite a bit of work, but I was wondering if you could give me a few honest comments on what is good and what is bad, feel free to say anything you want. Thx. BTW, here is a link for my storyline. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45061 [/IMG]
  5. CallMeZionn

    A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    Well, after a while he will slowly gain some of deaths abilitys, although he resents the fact of being a death god, Death says that he will inevitably become his successor and that he will need to be as powerful as him do do the job right.
  6. CallMeZionn

    A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    The "sceptical" and "Believer" friends is a good idea, and well i am not going to make another death character but i will include other daemons and probably deaths "higher ups" to scold him when his job fails thanks to Rai.
  7. CallMeZionn

    A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    I have thought of giving him friends, I just havnt thought them out yet. And I really like like the idea of Rai having to stop death from harming innocent bystanders, Thanks for you're comment.
  8. CallMeZionn

    A breif synopsis of my manga storyline.

    Ok, what I am about to type is a brief discription of a story for a manga I would like to create, If possible give you're honest opinion, do not hold back, force youuselves to find flaws and tell me. Now with that said here I go. The story is about a boy 16 year old boy named Hiroshi Raiden...
  9. CallMeZionn

    Check it out!

    no, to tell you the truth, its just a picture of a character, i might turn it into the title page but i am not sure yet, anyway thx for those tips. :)
  10. CallMeZionn

    Check it out 2

    Here are pictures of another character in my upcoming comik, enjoy. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  11. CallMeZionn

    Check it out!

    Thanks for the tips, the character does look bright, but thats because when i originally drew this it was not supposed to be in a dark area and i just added the black backround later on, I am going to end up fixing it i just dont know when. Thanks again, CallMeZionn
  12. CallMeZionn

    Check it out!

    Here you go, tell me what you think about it, anything is fine :) [/IMG]
  13. CallMeZionn

    Character for my manga

    Here is a picture of some of the Characters in my upcoming manga, enjoy. http://s378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/CallMeZionn/?action=view&current=Numriser.jpg
Top