Recent content by Calm Core

  1. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 643 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope SIU doesn't screen any other flame user for at least 5 years...
  2. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 630 Spoilers & Discussion

    Is V still alive? That would be interesting
  3. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 629 Spoilers & Discussion

    Gustang is so lame. We already have a stronger fire type Family Head. Gustang only uses his plot fire (can burn anything he understands), ridiculous small blades and uninspired "limited reality alteration" with his pen and paper. I don't know, man. If he can alter reality maybe he could...
  4. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 628 Spoilers & Discussion

    The fight is a mess. I really don't like these zoomed panels. Traumerei humiliated again, SIU? Come on! We want to see Gustang bleed.
  5. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei is the best villain so far along with Rachel. This is fiction, not real life lol
  6. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm cheering for Traumerei. I hope he stops being humiliated and starts fighting back. None of his 10 top beast protectors have appeared yet. There is hope.
  7. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe Traumerei can reinforce then like he did with the Branch Heads animals.
  8. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 627 Spoilers & Discussion

    Gustang is not even a battle oriented family head. I hope Traumerei puts up a fight.
  9. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 626 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope Traumerei kills Gustang in this arc. Best villain so far.
  10. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei nightmares were wet dreams...
  11. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 621 Spoilers & Discussion

    So I was right, Traumerei really controlled Enkidu to kill Ameuz. These family heads are psycopaths...
  12. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 620 Spoilers & Discussion

    Traumerei controled Enkidu to kill Ameuz. The translation implies he lost his senses.
  13. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

    I hope Zahard will appear at the party. We were told Traumerei is close to him many times.
  14. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 550 Spoilers & Discussion

    In the wiki Ren is listed as a "ranker". Maybe he is as strong as a high ranker, since he is from RED and the ranking system is not only about power. Yu Han Sung easily defeated his clone, but he probably is a lot stronger than it. What is strange is Ren going against his family head desire...
  15. Calm Core

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 549 Spoilers & Discussion

    I think those golden animals are invulnerable to non Shinwonryu users, but this is only my opinion. I say this because even Data Zahard could make objects vulnerable only to Shinwonryu in the hidden floor (that door Baam opens)
Top