OMG the last pages of this thread are full of crazy ideas! lol i didn't bothered reading through all the last posts cause they're most likely bullshit. And that thing about the tree, shadow or whatever being something else takes the cake. It is SOOOO FAR-FETCHED, not Oda's style at all.
My...
Nobody dies in one piece, specially the admirals. It is a given we will see a fight between Luffy and his crew vs the admirals at some point in the future, so they will not get defeated before that.
I think that against a logia user, even WB and the admirals most likely need haki, cause they...
Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread
When fukasuku says "the 3 of us together can summon something pretty strong" he means ma-frog, pa-frog and naruto right?
Can't wait to see the next chapter!! Btw, since the end of the year is near, will there be a chapter next week?
Re: Naruto 429 Spoiler Discussion Thread
That's a great chapter!! But i wonder what happened at the end??
It seems a lot of people think that what the frogs summoned was naruto and that he was somehow able to prevent the destruction of konoha or something like that (like a shining hero)...
Re: One Piece 522 Spoiler Discussion
I like how the story is developing but I hardly think Hackoc is going to joing the SH. She is already the captain of the Kuja pirates, not to mention their queen. A lot of people depends on her and she is not going to throw away all that just to follow...
Re: One Piece 519 Discussion/520 Predictions
Eh? Isn't that just another lie the 3 sisters made? I think that Hancock has some kind of tattoo on her back, like something written in the ancient language, or something related to the blank history, etc... And in order to keep it secret they made...
Re: One Piece 518 Discussion/519 Predictions
A question, by now there should be some spoilers out but there aren't. Are they taking the week off or something?
Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
I don't know if it's gonna get cancelled or not, but i can see the pressure on the author. He is speeding things a lot recently.
Re: Naruto 416 Spoiler Discussion
Ooohh!!! I'm so damn tired of Sasuke!! It's like the author has wet fantasies with him. If he wants to destroy the entire world, fine, i couldn't care less, but i can't stand that lately all the chapters are wasted on him.
I WANT TO SEE NARUTO'S PROGRESS!!!!!
Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
^^Because that's the future that they are trying to change. It doesn't mean that when that time comes now (after getting that information) they won't be there as well.
Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
^^Since you translated the chapter i can ask you this (note that i don't know a thing about japanese): On page 14 when the bad guy says "My Sephirot is invincible", does he says sephirot in singular? (I heard that in japanese there are no plurals...
Re: Psyren Spoiler & Spoiler Discussion Thread
Mmm... I'm kind of disappointed. I really like this manga but it seems like it's taking the same path as "666 satan" (which is definitely not among my favorites). Well, i did a little research and found something about the "Sephirots" and the "Tree...
Re: D. Gray-man 090 Discussion
I say that the hand with the key we see on the last page is, or from Cross, or from a woman (maybe Allen's mother? that'd be too much)