Recent content by CandidSt4r

  1. CandidSt4r

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Spoilers I can't wait for the raw either but it will be out soon I think.
  2. CandidSt4r

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Spoilers I think you are just over analyzing. Sometimes the spoilers/raws are late and well, it happens. They will turn up eventually.
  3. CandidSt4r

    Reborn 321 Discussion / 322 Predictions

    I liked that Gokudera had shown his character growth during that fight in how he responded to Lady Gaga's insults towards Tsuna. He was like, "Okay. Is that all?" when in the beginning he would have been all "BITCH WHAT".
  4. CandidSt4r

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Spoilers Heh heh, maybe I'm boring then because I don't care for the more "inappropriate" or unexpected outcome of Setsuna being the one who does those things. Anyways while I do find KonoSetsu moments to be old, I think that Konoka saving Setsuna for once would...
  5. CandidSt4r

    Favorites Who's the most attractive Bleach character to you?

    Eh, personally not really into the whole finding manga characters hot but I think Rukia, Nemu and Nanao have cute designs. I like Yoruichi and Harribel (Halibel?) too.
  6. CandidSt4r

    Reborn 321 Discussion / 322 Predictions

    I'm really looking forward to Hibari vs Adelheid because of their similar attitudes (about fighting and blah blah) but I do agree that Lambo and Gokudera's matches were kind of a letdown. They weren't boring or anything, just... not that exciting either. Can't please everyone I guess.
  7. CandidSt4r

    Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 315 Spoilers I'm finding KonoSetsu to be old in general. I would love to see more moments where Setsuna shines on her own or with another character, especially with Asuna or Negi which to me are moments usually more interesting than the typical "rescue Konoka!!!"...
Top